RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Good Morning All,
Glad to imply, members are being notified of their orders are being built, some earlier than expected and various colours including exclusive's. May it continue, however on the negative side, backlog of cars now just awaiting shipping slots @ Emden.
Appears to be still in batches of body, colour and variant order.
Good to see encouragement from members on list as well as @Pulverize in Sweden that its worth the wait!
Hope my summary below of where our orders are accurate for members cars at the final leg of the order.

Cars almost at Dealers to be Picked up are:
Vorsprung @Lotus4 - Sb-DaG car due @Dealers
Vorsprung @TooThick - Sl-TuB - due @Dealers
Vorsprung @Bensrs3 - Sb-TaR @Delaers?
Vorsprung @DarrenFFC - Sb-MyB - Pickup 28th
Vorsprung @Apache007 - Sb- Sonama Green - Pick up after coating.

Tracking: (In Build or Completed to Emden)
Vorsprung @WestyRS - Sb-DaG now in Build (18 Months) Stuck at Emden
Carbon @shiggy - Sb-MyB (17 Months) Now on the Boat.
Carbon @jgs911 - Sb-TaR - Now in Transit
Carbon @j1sgo - Sb-DaG - @Emden
Carbon @JONNY RED - Sb-KyG @Emden
Carbon @WilsonRS - Sb-KeG @Emden
Carbon @Robsrs - Sb-KeG @Emden
Vorsprug @Phill6666 Sb-KyG - Build started week earlier and completed
Vorsprung @Grolli Sb-MyB - In Build

Reactions: Scooby216, kayemill, cooperp and 2 others
Status 38 ! Awaiting shipment…. The city of Rotterdam is back at emden after its last trip to Grimsby , so not sure when it will arrive, probably within next four weeks. Although could be on any vehicle carrier. Great to see audi picking up the pace, people are finally getting their cars.

Reactions: Scooby216, Kevmoz, kayemill and 3 others
Steady on lads!!!!..... They've only gone a built it!!! :yahoo:Expecting delivery in the next 6 weeks.:thumbs up:

Reactions: Bensrs3, cooperp, Kevmoz and 3 others
arrived at the dealers today ……. so pleased. Will be ceramic coated and PPF applied on the gloss black interior bits to avoid scratches
Can you share some photos of your interior once coated?
where are you getting this done and what’s the cost?

After 7 weeks of sitting in Emden my Carbon (not Vorsprung as on the list, has finally made it to Grimsby. For the last week it has been lost by Audi and then suddenly appeared on a list today. I hope to collect in the next couple of weeks, just 19 months after my order!!

Reactions: Scooby216, Bensrs3, DarrenFFC and 3 others
After 7 weeks of sitting in Emden my Carbon (not Vorsprung as on the list, has finally made it to Grimsby. For the last week it has been lost by Audi and then suddenly appeared on a list today. I hope to collect in the next couple of weeks, just 19 months after my order!!
Wow, another bit of good news.
On Spreadsheet its Carbon, apologies, another bit of error on copy and (not) amend issue on summary.
I blame Audi for the increase in cars being built.;)

Reactions: Bensrs3, Real Thing, DarrenFFC and 1 other person
Wow, another bit of good news.
On Spreadsheet its Carbon, apologies, another bit of error on copy and (not) amend issue on summary.
I blame Audi for the increase in cars being built.;)
Please don’t apologise, your spreadsheet has been very useful when trying to get some answers. Audi UK seem very disinterested in customer service!

Reactions: Apache007, RS03??? and Scooby216
I got my email today from Audi UK to say my car is 'In Build' stage now hoping thats good news and not just a generic email. This is for a Mythos Black Vorsp Saloon ordered in Nov 21.

Reactions: Jaeger12, Kevmoz, DarrenFFC and 3 others
Just had an update. Car is now built & in transit. Guess it will join the queue at Emden.

Reactions: Jaeger12, Kevmoz, DarrenFFC and 3 others
Can you share some photos of your interior once coated?
where are you getting this done and what’s the cost?
collected mine today from the dealers ……. told them to only take off the covers and inspect the bodywork for any damage or scratches and not to touch the exterior. The piano black near the gear stick will have ppf applied. The exterior will have graphene ceramic coated as well as the wheels. This is done by a local detailer in Carlisle and there’s bound to be one near you. Total cost 1k. Had something similar applied to my Nardo grey RS3 and even after 3 1/2 years and exterior is still beading.
will post photos once all finished.

Reactions: DarrenFFC, kayemill, Basher (Peter) and 2 others
Finally got my In build email yesterday...
Tang R - Vors - Ordered Feb 2022.
I really hope its not a hoax but my dealer still hasnt rung to confirm the same :( They said they would ring when they got a production date and i never got anyting from them.... v dissapointed.

Reactions: DarrenFFC, RS03??? and kayemill
I really hope its not a hoax but my dealer still hasnt rung to confirm the same :( They said they would ring when they got a production date and i never got anyting from them.... v dissapointed.
Good info, Thanks. So Audi are building through the Tango Red Batch of cars, with Kemora Grey, Mythos Black.
@marcinpiano also on order a Tango Red in Poland, that may also be in Build Schedule.

Reactions: Terri
After a bit of chasing got an update; build end of Jul-23; delivery 21-Aug-23. Feels a bit "concrete":) but lets see! White Sportback Vorsprung. Peter

Reactions: DarrenFFC, Kevmoz and RS03???
After quite a few weeks of the vehicle being built, now on board a ship according to todays automated Audi email

Reactions: DarrenFFC, Bensrs3, Kevmoz and 2 others
from my experience, that means it has arrived in the UK
I see ‘City of Rotterdam’ docked early evening at Tyne. May well be this one.

How are we finding timeframes between arriving and dock and handover from dealer? 2 weeks or so?

Reactions: kayemill and Kevmoz

How are we finding timeframes between arriving and dock and handover from dealer? 2 weeks or so?
mine also arrived at Tyne, it them took just over a week to come to Carlisle

Reactions: Gazjs

Mine was two weeks at Tyne, six weeks at Emden

Reactions: Gazjs
it won’t be a hoax, high probability that the car has been built. Audi email notifications tend to be behind.

Reactions: NevMan
Looks like my car is finally being built - had the 'in build' email today.

Got a call from Audi Newcastle today - apparently they have finished the build of my car and it's now in transit. No email from Audi UK but I'll take this as a win, I guess!

Reactions: NevMan, DarrenFFC, RS03??? and 3 others
Picked my car up today. Absolutely love it. Just getting used to the drive modes and getting the various screen set ups sorted. Getting lots of people looking at the car and a number of people trying to race me, just on the journey back from the dealership. Will run in gentle for first 1,000 miles. Thanks @RS03??? for maintaining the spreadsheet. It helped get me through the long wait. I hope that all members still waiting for their cars get them soon.

Attachments

• IMG_0221.JPG
    IMG_0221.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0223.JPG
    IMG_0223.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0222.JPG
    IMG_0222.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 85
Reactions: Robsrs, WilsonRS, Terminator x and 7 others
Picked my car up today. Absolutely love it. Just getting used to the drive modes and getting the various screen set ups sorted. Getting lots of people looking at the car and a number of people trying to race me, just on the journey back from the dealership. Will run in gentle for first 1,000 miles. Thanks @RS03??? for maintaining the spreadsheet. It helped get me through the long wait. I hope that all members still waiting for their cars get them soon.
Looks amazing mate - same colour and spec as mine - should have mine in 3-4 weeks. Can't wait!

Looks amazing mate - same colour and spec as mine - should have mine in 3-4 weeks. Can't wait!
Mythos black really suits the car. The wait from the car completing build to collection really did not seem long compared to the initial wait from ordering. It is a special car and one that I will be keeping in my forever garage. Hope yours arrives soon.

Mythos black really suits the car. The wait from the car completing build to collection really did not seem long compared to the initial wait from ordering. It is a special car and one that I will be keeping in my forever garage. Hope yours arrives soon.
Cheers dude - a little worried about the Emden issues - some folks cars have been stuck there for ages. Trying to chill though, waited 14 months so far so it will be what it will be!

Reactions: DarrenFFC
Lovely Darren. Health to drive.

On the other hand another week of nothing for me!
Hopefully you will be on the next ship @jgs911. The wait and not knowing is very frustrating but when the car does eventually get here, you quickly forget about the long wait !!

Reactions: jgs911 and Apache007
Cheers dude - a little worried about the Emden issues - some folks cars have been stuck there for ages. Trying to chill though, waited 14 months so far so it will be what it will be!
Think I was lucky as there were 4 ships in two weeks going from Emden to Sheerness which would have moved a bit of the backlog in front of me.

Reactions: jgs911
Wow she's a beauty.
Mine is still stuck at Emden, with no news for a month now.
Thanks for the words of encoragement, they are greatly needed!!

Wow she's a beauty.
Mine is still stuck at Emden, with no news for a month now.
Thanks for the words of encoragement, they are greatly needed!!
It cannot be much longer now and fingers crossed its on the next ship. Went out today and it is just a great driving experience and sounds brilliant too (I would not want it any louder). My wife will have her first drive this afternoon, just got to hope that she does not take a liking to it as she will then be 'borrowing' it everyday :fearscream:

Reactions: NevMan