Front Bumper Replacement (S3 8V PFL)

1TonDon

Reaction score
Hi all,
Newbie here so hopefully this hasn’t already been asked. My front bumper needs replacing after a collision with a scooter, I’ve tried having a look online but couldn’t find anything specific for my car (S3 8V PFL - 3dr). I have seen a few for FL which I know won’t fit.
I was wondering does the A3 have the same bumper?
Thanks

Welcome aboard!
This won't help with your fitment, I am sure someone will have already done this and be able to help, but I made some notes on removing and fitting the front bumper when I did my parking sensors which may help you.

Hi all,
Newbie here so hopefully this hasn’t already been asked. My front bumper needs replacing after a collision with a scooter, I’ve tried having a look online but couldn’t find anything specific for my car (S3 8V PFL - 3dr). I have seen a few for FL which I know won’t fit.
I was wondering does the A3 have the same bumper?
Thanks
You can fit font bumper onto pfl but you will need to change headlights too and code them.. No point..
Rear bumper is easy straight swap

@AudiRace because there isn't much visually that differentiates S3 owners from S-Liners and very easy for S-Liners to become S3 reps
Yeah, just swap thr engine from S3 and exhaust and you good to go :)
The s-line word from audi mens that A3 has all exteriors and interior "lines" identical to S3 excluded engine and its parts and performance