A6 C7 alloys

Dannys_1984

Reaction score
Hi all,

My car got recently written off by the insurance for water damage (even though it's fine and have been driving it for the last 5 months!!) and want to take the car away. Basically it's got some 19" wheels which I want to keep as the car is being scrapped! Just wanted to see if anyone has any idea what size alloys fit as i had a set of 17's but they don't fit onto the hubs. If there's anybody selling a cheap set let me know.

Thanks

Sent from my LE2123 using Tapatalk

Already done that but they changed it from cat n to cat B

Hi all,

My car got recently written off by the insurance for water damage (even though it's fine and have been driving it for the last 5 months!!) and want to take the car away. Basically it's got some 19" wheels which I want to keep as the car is being scrapped! Just wanted to see if anyone has any idea what size alloys fit as i had a set of 17's but they don't fit onto the hubs. If there's anybody selling a cheap set let me know.

Thanks

I have a set of standard Audi 17" wheels on my 2014 C7. An eBay seller called "germanwheelsdirect" usually has loads of 17" wheelsets.

Had a set of 17's but the centre bore is too small. Needs to be 70mm

I have 3 old 18" DTMs that have been redrilled (and 1 undrilled) to fit the larger centre cap. No tyres though.