A6 C7 on Q7 20” alloys

Reaction score
Anyone got any photos of a A6 C7 avant with 20” Q7 10 spoke alloys on?
I know there was someone on here with gloss black versions on but I’d prefer some with the standard silver if anyone can help. They are 9j ET33 with 255/35/20 tyres.

IMG 1434

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those wheels look like same as GMP Swan.

Reactions: Pete_Northeast
Thanks for the reply, they do look very similar (below). I believe the car above belongs to a guy on here called ‘bulldog’, I was just wondering how they would look on my C7 without any spacers etc being ET33. After reading his posts I believe he has 5mm spacers on the rear and 12mm on the front.
I have a set of 20” Vossen reps in satin graphite on mine at present but I do miss how clean the car looks with silver wheels on…
IMG 1448

Ha ha I know mate, I have a touring caravan that I tow and didn’t want to stiffen up the suspension or bottom out on the arches. To be fair I’ve had some weight in the back and the tyres tuck under the arches but I don’t know about the rims on the plus side I do enjoy a bit of Spelunking

Ha ha I know mate, I have a touring caravan that I tow and didn’t want to stiffen up the suspension or bottom out on the arches. To be fair I’ve had some weight in the back and the tyres tuck under the arches but I don’t know about the rims on the plus side I do enjoy a bit of Spelunking
Yea they look terrible..... You should send them my way!?
On a serious note, do you still have them, what size are they and are they running spacers or is that direct fit? That's basically the exact look that I'd like to achieve and I'm a gentle fan of the Vossens anyway.

Ha ha cheers Scott, I’ve actually just bought a new set of wheels and was going to keep these as winters but they are just lying about at the minute… 255/35/20 uniroyal rainsports on the front and 275/30/20 sport contacts on the rear with plenary of tread. No spacers just bolt straight to the hubs, rears are wider than the fronts.

Test fitted one of mine today steering is completely straight but give you an idea without spacers,

I’m getting the tyres sorted next week so will get some more pics.

80d7a6d805e0547aaf46941df6576af0.jpg

32afd8d873c26d9fe89b2cf80da116fe.jpg

ceec44404b398a8327b9f48f581eabc9.jpg

Photo of mine with them fitted, really do make the car look cleaner.
IMG 1482

Reactions: samyam and makelja
No spacers on and 255/35/20 tyres, the tyres are only budgets but are brand new, will put some decent rubber on when these wear out

I’ve had people say they love them then others say they preferred the aggressive stance of the vossen reps.

I personally prefer the OEM+ look at the minute. I think it looks well with the standard sline suspension.

Good luck with yours, I’m sure you will love the look of them

Had a spare hour this afternoon so went and got the tyres fitted.

2a526ad915fbe6576b23b9d64bb5da2b.jpg

72d06e2aa966f2d7e895fc85da14e0a5.jpg

Reactions: Redreels
They are a definite improvement from the standard sline wheels which were way to small from factory IMO.

Reactions: samyam
Looks almost as good as my Passat with 19" BBS's :smirk:
20230418 160248