Stored Navigation Locations

thomaslewis

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted to find out if this was a common issue, my saved locations and favourites keep deleting themselves.

Sometimes it’s only one locations, such as my home address and then other times I get in my car and it says “no favourites stored”

Hi,

Just wanted to find out if this was a common issue, my saved locations and favourites keep deleting themselves.

Sometimes it’s only one locations, such as my home address and then other times I get in my car and it says “no favourites stored”
Never had this issue. Try sending a location to the car via your mobile and see if that saves?

I only use the 'guest' account so can only speak from my experience there.
Yes sometimes my 'last destinations' does not show up on the VC, but later if i use the actual big screen, it actually is there! I do believe perhaps the main screen loads faster than the VC, and they might be separate computers?
However there are other times, where (seem to happen when my long term mpg also resets) then yes those previous destinations are gone forever.
Not sure if it's the same if you have your own personal account.

Hi,

This has happened to me a few times over the year that I have owned mine, though not recently. I haven’t been able to work out the trigger.

Reactions: Brian Leslie
I haven’t been able to work out the trigger.
Me neither, I didn't use my car for 6 weeks (as was abroad), when I first used it, all the stored (previously used) locations were still there. So maybe it's not time based.

Stored locations are dependent on the user. If you’ve logged out or changed user then they will disappear same as if you using guest account.

I think I might have stumbled across a solution to this problem, this morning.

My MMI had lost my favourites and last destinations. At an idle moment at some traffic lights, I tried switching users from me, to guest then back to me and my favourites and last destinations were immediately restored and the MMI received the destination I had sent from my phone the previous evening.