2017 Audi s3 leather paint code/colour

Cpr42845

Reaction score
Hi - I have a very minor scuff on the drivers side bolster on my s3 and I was going to try and touch it up. Would anyone be able to tell me what the paint code/colour is or where I can find it? The interior is the standard black nappa leather, it kind of looks like a really dark grey in some lights though. I had a look online and the closest colour I can see is "soul black", the dealer has said the colour of the leather is "cliff grey" but I cant seem to find much online referencing this colour. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

check your PR code sheet, it will have the interior color code, if you email colourlock with your interior code they should be able to send you a matched touch up kit

Reactions: Cpr42845
check your PR code sheet, it will have the interior color code, if you email colourlock with your interior code they should be able to send you a matched touch up kit
Thanks so much for the help and advice, much appreciated. Sorry for the silly question, but where can I find the pr code sheet?

Thanks so much for the help and advice, much appreciated. Sorry for the silly question, but where can I find the pr code sheet?
easiest place to find it would be the little service booklet, it will have the codes stamped on the first page, if like me you werent given the service book when you bought the car then you will have to go digging for it in your boot, theres a removable panel on the left side (above the 12v socket theres a knob you need to twist), you will find a sticker in there with your pr sheet