Wheels or Springs??

p90dly

Reaction score
So, as title suggests im debating lowering springs or bigger wheels.............. to be more precise, eibach pro spring setup (10mm drop) or upgrade wheels from 19s to 20s.

To throw another curve ball in there, i have Mag ride....... if i go for the springs how easy it it to have the suspension recalibrated..... if at all??

You’ll need someone with Odis to have it calibrated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’ll need someone with Odis to have it calibrated.

Are there any known issues with doing this?? Can it affect the mag ride at all??
Any experience of lowering a mag ride RS3 personally? Appreciate you seem to know your stuff on here.

thanks for any advice given :thumbs up:

I might be doing the Eibach pro or sport kit soon. Will be staying on 19's with spacers. The place where I have them fitted will recalibrate the mag ride for me

Are there any known issues with doing this?? Can it affect the mag ride at all??
Any experience of lowering a mag ride RS3 personally? Appreciate you seem to know your stuff on here.

No not at all.

It resets the datum point on the system so it can respond more precisely to on the road conditions.

Done loads here with Alex from Vagcarcoding.
Always get good feedback from owners that have it done.

Also as part of the procedure there is another item that needs calibration.

If I were you I’d ring Alex at Vagcarcoding and get him to do it, he’s closer to you than I am.