Why is an editon 1 £36k when an s3 is only £4k more lol?

Yeah but you have to take into account the amount of standard gear the Ed1 has over the poverty spec S3.

Reactions: auzzam_crd and AdamInKent
Yeah but you have to take into account the amount of standard gear the Ed1 has over the poverty spec S3.
Well I got offered an s3 for £40400 rotr which comfort and sound and a few other bits. Just did an Ed one with comfort and sound on website and was £36k rotr. Surely not worth that is it?

Think you will have a higher residual value with the s3 as well. So over 3 years of payments the gap could be a lot closer.

Well I got offered an s3 for £40400 rotr which comfort and sound and a few other bits. Just did an Ed one with comfort and sound on website and was £36k rotr. Surely not worth that is it?
It would be me more accurate comparing the sline to the base s3.

Not saying the price is justified but with the ed1 you get a few more extras such as larger virtual cockpit, 19" wheels as standard, black styling pack, flat bottom wheel, ambient lighting (may no longer be available). With the s3 crossing the £40k mark you'll also have to pay premium road tax.