Got a lift in an A1 - Interior nicer?

rngDeadeye

Reaction score
A mate has a new S-Line A1 and gave me a lift the other day.

I think the interior is nicer than the RS3!

Really not sure why they made the vernts in the A3 like they did when the A1 vents look fine.

A mate has a new S-Line A1 and gave me a lift the other day.

I think the interior is nicer than the RS3!

Really not sure why they made the vernts in the A3 like they did when the A1 vents look fine.
I have heard them being compared to Lamborghini vents, which is a little ambitious if you ask me. Mind you I have heard the engine described as half a Lambo V10 , I think I would prefer both halves.

The A1 looks similar but it isn't as nice. You just need some coloured vents at a minimum to make it a bit more unique, and if you are very adventurous add some RS mats and an Alcantara red wheel (unless your car is Kyalami green in which case get them all in green). It will raise the interior so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 8YARWY
When you sit in a car you're not overly familiar with of any decent quality they all look nice. When I sit in the passenger side of my own car albeit rarely ang get driven by the good lady it's a nice change and reminds you of how nice a place it is to be. Same with her BMW, after I've not been in it for a while I really like it but spend a few days in it and I quickly want back to my own.

The A1 looks similar but it isn't as nice. You just need some coloured vents at a minimum to make it a bit more unique, and if you are very adventurous add some RS mats and an Alcantara red wheel (unless your car is Kyalami green in which case get them all in green). It will raise the interior so much.
You've lost the plot if you think them cheap looking red vents and a furry steering wheel improves the Interior so much.....to me it looks like bits are missing... to me its all or nothing when it comes to the interior design pack...

You've lost the plot if you think them cheap looking red vents and a furry steering wheel improves the Interior so much.....to me it looks like bits are missing... to me its all or nothing when it comes to the interior design pack...
LOL They do; but my point was the A1 whilst similar is not as nice an interior as the A3 - which whilst not as good as the 8V is still better. And the RS3 with the sports seats and vents is even better.

As a side note it is quite easy to get used to the seats so they don’t really get noticed in your own car.

Reactions: Jassyo06