RS3 service plans

hef

Reaction score
Hi All,

My dealership have been in contact with me to say they are running a half price deal on servicing for £22.49 per month.

Has anybody got a plan in place and is it worth it?

I'm going to ask for further info as the email's a bit vague saying I get one minor and one major service saving me £540.

In the meantime I thought I'd ask you lot.

H

Yes, picked my car up Tuesday and dealer said this was launching tomorrow. Seems like a no brainer to me and I’m signing up.

Audi can offer a service plan for up to 4 years. I rang up my local dealer to ask what the individual service prices for the 4 years would be, as a comparison, and the service plan saved loads against the quoted individual prices. It doesn't tie you in to a particular dealer either. It can't be transferred to a new owner because it's on direct debit but that's all. As soon as my car turns up, I'll be signing up too :)

I bought a service plan, £507 for 3 years. An absolute no brainer.

Reactions: Terminator x
I contacted my dealer which is a lookers. They’ve offered me what looks like a 3 year service plan, 2 oil services then a service and inspection/major including a pollen filter, brake fluid and spark plugs.

£546.76 or £15.19 for 36 months!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: hef
I contacted my dealer which is a lookers. They’ve offered me what looks like a 3 year service plan, 2 oil services then a service and inspection/major including a pollen filter, brake fluid and spark plugs.

£546.76 or £15.19 for 36 months!

i got an email from lookers with prices no where near this. That seems really good

That offer DOES NOT include RS cars if you read the small print (it does look like they accept service plans if you put the Reg in however so that is confusing!).

Also how is more than £500 a deal for an oil change and a pollen change? Which would cost £120 at an independent.

Last edited:
Reactions: HulkRS3
Includes all RS under 4l, at least that’s what the small print says ;)

Reactions: garethdj
If it’s for 3 yrs then 2 minor and 1 major service is good for just over £500 from Audi

If it’s for 3 yrs then 2 minor and 1 major service is good for just over £500 from Audi

0c77e402961adcde6193954a1d0d69a7.png

I bought a service plan, £507 for 3 years. An absolute no brainer.
RealisticLly how many times is it going to need serviced in three years though depending on your mileage? I personally would be lucky to see 25000 miles in 3 years and the first service isn’t due to around 20k I believe and it’s only an oil change I think which costs about £300.

RealisticLly how many times is it going to need serviced in three years though depending on your mileage? I personally would be lucky to see 25000 miles in 3 years and the first service isn’t due to around 20k I believe and it’s only an oil change I think which costs about £300.

Sounds like that set to long life, which seems mad to me for an RS car.

I’ll be lucky to do 5k a year and I will service it annually.

Reactions: Terminator x

I’m sure the handbook said that anyway.

You can also take/supply your own oil, you will find Castrol Edge 0W-30 any where from £30-£40 for 4 litres, or around half what Audi will charge you and with close to 7 litres thats another £70 off the service price :)

Mine must be set to Longlife as well, the last time I looked at about 2500 miles it said service/oil change in about 18000 miles, doesnt mean I will not change the oil myself at some time but not at 5000 miles,

Mine must be set to Longlife as well, the last time I looked at about 2500 miles it said service/oil change in about 18000 miles, doesnt mean I will not change the oil myself at some time but not at 5000 miles,

Changed mine back to mileage based.

20k is way to long for a oil change.

I do a 1st at 1000-2000 miles myself

Audi one at 9800

A 3rd at 15000 miles myself

Etc etc etc.

Changed mine back to mileage based.

20k is way to long for a oil change.

I do a 1st at 1000-2000 miles myself

Audi one at 9800

A 3rd at 15000 miles myself

Etc etc etc.

Sounds about right, I'll probably do a 6000 and 12000 oil change

Reactions: 8YARWY
Just had an email from Audi saying my 1st 2 services will be free when the car eventually arrives

Reactions: ped and Spinstorm
Just had an email from Audi saying my 1st 2 services will be free when the car eventually arrives
I saw this too if I trade in my LE for the original VS order next year...a nice incentive and worth quite a bit at Audi prices but it leaves out everyone who waited a long time already but has their car.

"NEW Audi prior to 4th September 2021 and have not yet taken delivery as at 05.07.2022."

Reactions: RS3ree
Let’s hope they offer it to more people if their wait time becomes 10 months plus

I saw this too if I trade in my LE for the original VS order next year...a nice incentive and worth quite a bit at Audi prices but it leaves out everyone who waited a long time already but has their car.

"NEW Audi prior to 4th September 2021 and have not yet taken delivery as at 05.07.2022."
It's a shame I ordered a couple weeks after that. I wonder if it's just the overall time period as it'll be like 50 weeks order to delivery for me I'd imagine.

That offer DOES NOT include RS cars if you read the small print (it does look like they accept service plans if you put the Reg in however so that is confusing!).

Also how is more than £500 a deal for an oil change and a pollen change? Which would cost £120 at an independent.
415 at dealer ;)

415 at dealer ;)

Took mine out via the dealer…..£24.84 per month. Paperwork has come through. Clearly states my car is an RS3. Looks included to me!

Reactions: 8YARWY
To date there has been no service plan available to RSQ3, however I put my reg in and up popped acknowledgement and I was offered a cost. It looks like after a long time RSQ3s are in for the first time. I can check on Tues when I'm in my local stealer getting some electronic gremlins exorcised.

Mike

Took mine out via the dealer…..£24.84 per month. Paperwork has come through. Clearly states my car is an RS3. Looks included to me!

And interest free which is a bonus.

That’s the one I’ve gone for.

Service plan all sorted, £546 3 years servicing including brake fluid, pollen filter and plugs.

On this offer why do you need to service an Audi electric car but theres no servicing at all on a Tesla?

On this offer why do you need to service an Audi electric car but theres no servicing at all on a Tesla?

Because it’s an Audi

Reactions: Mike.46 and mb127
Probably to get you in and say "You need new brake pads, rotors and tyres all round :laughing:
This is the list of what's 'included' for an e-tron...
Untitled1

Reactions: Mike.46
Probably to get you in and say "You need new brake pads, rotors and tyres all round :laughing:
This is the list of what's 'included' for an e-tron...
View attachment 256738
I had the discussion with a Tesla sales girl, basically one pedal driving, little brake use so thats the brakes out of the equation, the rest she said the car will let you know, there is NO routine service on a Tesla, If you wish that service itch scratched they will do a health/safety check for £39

Reactions: mb127 and 8YARWY
I had the discussion with a Tesla sales girl, basically one pedal driving, little brake use so thats the brakes out of the equation, the rest she said the car will let you know, there is NO routine service on a Tesla, If you wish that service itch scratched they will do a health/safety check for £39

One downside…….
The minute you use that pedal it’s not great at hauling the car up, brakes never get bedded in.
One thing I didn’t like on the test drive.

One downside…….
The minute you use that pedal it’s not great at hauling the car up, brakes never get bedded in.
One thing I didn’t like on the test drive.

Mine was ok tbh, I read somewhere that the car does use the brakes at some points to keep them free from rust and moisture etc, maybe the one I drove had been used harder, the car did surprise me, went like the proverbial bat, stopped and seemed to handle a lot better than I was expecting, only thing I noticed was what I think was battery management after a hard pull from standstill it got to about 80 and didnt appear to have the go it had at the start of the pull, I did wonder what it would be like on a track, I know the Polestar gave up on a magazine test due to 'battery overheat'

Has any body managed to get a good deal lately? Ive been quoted the following today with the caveat that it may change before March delivery.
2 service £659.77 but can also be paid monthly @ £27.49 p.m, current service prices.
1st year £360.11
2nd year £468.11
Total £828.22
Not much of a saving i'd rather wait it out and see if anything better comes up during the year, or maybe try and negotiate the above prices as and when needed....