lifting 2016 s3

salty29183

Reaction score
alright maybe the dumbest question on here but screw it, so im in the market for a audi s3 but it cant fit down my driveway. i was looking at getting 19s for the car with the hope it would increase ground clearance but im just curious if its even a thing to raise the S3 like 50mm so right at the 6in mark but still .4in under the A3. just curious if its even a possible thing or if i should look into getting a different car?

Couldn't you modify your drive? It wouldn't then limit your choices in the future either.

Reactions: JohnM100
When you go up a wheel size, the tyre size goes down to compensate so the rolling radius stays roughly the same. If not the Speedo would be out and by the amount your talking would be way out, aswell as looking a pig lol
You could fit springs from a standard A3 that would raise the car, but again would spoil the car tbh.
As said before either alter your drive to remove the pinch point or get a different car....
Have you thought about an 8U RSQ3? One of Audi's best kept secrets

post a pic of your driveway. many ways to modify cheaply and fashionably without sacrificing front or rear bumpers

You could install air ride to your car so you could lift it to get in and out of your drive and not compromise the way it looks or drives elsewhere.