How to tell if Edition 1 has the C and S pack

Saral

Reaction score
I'm looking for a car, an Audi dealer has one listed, with no c and s, but he is saying it has it. It's quite a distance from me but i am prepared to travel for the right car. Can I tell by the pictures at all, the inside is too dark to pick out the silver inlay by the speaker and there is no sensor on the front wheel arch...do I take it from that it doesn't have the C and S pack?

I'm looking for a car, an Audi dealer has one listed, with no c and s, but he is saying it has it. It's quite a distance from me but i am prepared to travel for the right car. Can I tell by the pictures at all, the inside is too dark to pick out the silver inlay by the speaker and there is no sensor on the front wheel arch...do I take it from that it doesn't have the C and S pack?
Ask the dealer for the VIN, you should be able to load that into the Audi app and it will tell you everything the car has. At least I think you should be able to do this, I could do it with my S3 before I took delivery.

Have a look at the rear of the car, for the reverse camera?

Can you see silver inserts in the front doors with Bang & Olufsen?

Above the large lower speaker to the front of the door

If you can clearly see there are no sensors on the front wheel arch than it probably dosentv however per @RichK adding the car into the Audi App by using the VinNo will give you a definitive answer.

in the meantime have you checked to see if the car is also being advertised on Autotrader - quite a few Audi dealers do and you usually get a much fuller description, pictures and sometimes videos

Alternately just ask the dealer for a either a video or some more pictures - if they value your business it shouldn’t be a issue for them

Thanks for all your replies...on Auto trader there is no further info but the photos are better, there is no camera, silver inserts above the speaker, nor a sensor in the front wheel arch.

What i have noticed on Audi's used car section of the website, they have two different c and s packs listed for some cars, one with parking assist and parking system plus, B and O sound system, heated front seats and the reversing camera and one that says the c and s includes lumber support, black styling pack, extended ambient, heated front seats and cockpit plus.

I only want c and s for the front sensors...nothing is straightforward these days

Thanks again

As far as I know there is only one C&S pack for the 8Y A3 and it has the following:-

Parking assist with parking system plus.

Bang & Olufsen Premium Sound System with 3D sound.

Heated front seats

Reversing Camera.

That's certainly what i class the C and S as, I'm waiting for the guy to come back to me so I'll see what he says
As far as I know there is only one C&S pack for the 8Y A3 and it has the following:-

Parking assist with parking system plus.

Bang & Olufsen Premium Sound System with 3D sound.

Heated front seats

Reversing Camera.

Reactions: Brian Leslie
That's certainly what i class the C and S as, I'm waiting for the guy to come back to me so I'll see what he says
The other specs you mentioned are standard features on the Edition 1 or certainly were before Audi started removing stuff due to conductor shortages.

The salesman has now admitted it doesn't have the C and S as we expect it. Thanks again for ppls help

Reactions: Brian Leslie and RichK