MIB-3 Unable to store Favourite Destinations

elan2s

Reaction score
Certainly since the software for my MMI system was updated during a service in April, but maybe it was the case before then, if I try and save "Home" Destination in the car, it usually fails to Astaire it, such that when I press the "Home" button on the mower touch screen it says no destination is stored. Likewise if I try and save a destination as a "Favourite" it says there is no space although there are no favourites stored. yesterday I performed a full factory reset and it allowed me to add a "Home" destination and store favourites, however when I went back to the car later all these had been deleted and I was back to the situation previously described. Also if I send a destination to the car from the App it tells me it has been successfully sent but it is not there when I go to the car. The car is also unable to remember previous destinations. Wondering if this is fault unique to my car or is it a common bug with the latest release of the MMI software

ever find any specifics about your issue? i've got a 22 s6 with MIB-3 software/hardware and can't save favorites either. either via the car or the app.

When the car was serviced this April, they did another software update - one they did in October did not solve the problem, they indicated it was actually back to an earlier version but I can't confirm this. Whatever this update seems to have fixed the issue