Service schedule for my A3 TFSI S-tronic (67 reg)

sebtomato

Reaction score
Hi,

I can't find the paper service book in my car.

What should be the typical service (apart from oil change, currently done once a year)?

My car is 67 reg (December 2017), around 30,000 miles.

Apart from changing oil, replacing the tires, brake fluid (once) and the battery (once), no additional service has been done. Brake pads and disc haven't been changed. Do I need to worry about S-tronic (oil), cam belt, air conditioning etc.

Brake pads and discs would be changed when necessary. Worth getting aircon checked as it'll of lost some gas but they should only change for the top-up amount they are adding. Timing belt (you sure it's belt or is it chain?) I believe they are 60K or 5 years. DSG is 38K and get the oil plus the filter changed, stealers won't change the filter unless you ask as they say it's for life but they aren't...you won't change your engine oil without changing your filter would you!

Reactions: sebtomato
Brake pads and discs would be changed when necessary. Worth getting aircon checked as it'll of lost some gas but they should only change for the top-up amount they are adding. Timing belt (you sure it's belt or is it chain?) I believe they are 60K or 5 years. DSG is 38K and get the oil plus the filter changed, stealers won't change the filter unless you ask as they say it's for life but they aren't...you won't change your engine oil without changing your filter would you!
Not sure if my car has got a dry or wet DSG. Apparently, models with engine smaller than 2l may only have a dry DGS/S-tronic, and therefore not require any oil change?
For the timing belt/chain, I read 90,000 miles?