Vehicle light malfunction

Limitedx

Reaction score
Hey there, today out of nowhere I got a “vehicle light malfunction” warning on the dash, now my fog light button doesn’t stay on, it lights up green for a second then shuts off, just wondering if anyone has had this happen before and is it an easy fix ?

I have been through the same scenario a few months back and I was so tense about it, but gladly after a lot of market search I came across the perfect solution. I read over the internet that signs like “Parking Light Failure”, “Side/Daytime lights fault”, ”Daytime/Parking lamp malfunction” are caused by faulty DRL bulbs. However, I searched the market and found https://xenons4u.co.uk/w21w-7440-drl-sidelight-super-white-xenon-effect-light-bulbs.html a reliable option after reading the clients feedback. I got a pair of Lumro W21W 582 7440 W3x16d Super White DRL Bulbs which have proven to be the error-free DRL bulbs in comparison with the others in the market right now. If you are still facing any problem then do try buying these bright white bulbs from here.