Carbon paddles don’t fit

Adam.Fleetwood

Reaction score
I bought these online (after that group buy had finished) thinking they were the same ones but they don’t fit. Any have a link to the right ones?
6dd403937a8e592cddaa8a35734f5468.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: B20_RS3
I bought these online (after that group buy had finished) thinking they were the same ones but they don’t fit. Any have a link to the right ones?
6dd403937a8e592cddaa8a35734f5468.jpg

How don't they fit? They're the same as mine but mines are matte.

You see them lugs in the middle, they were too long to clip the motherboard/wiring into, techie at work was helping and defo didn't fit

still not getting you mate

If you look at your picture and my picture you can see the 2 pegs need removing.

Are your paddles plastic / Ali / metal ?

They’re plastic mate, techie did remove the two stumps on one of them but said the outer wall of it was too thick too and that’s not letting it fit

They’re plastic mate, techie did remove the two stumps on one of them but said the outer wall of it was too thick too and that’s not letting it fit

Send the b u g g e r back……….

Reactions: Adam.Fleetwood
These are the matt ones from the group buy. I bought them from Louie a while back and got them out of the drawer a few hours ago as I was going to fit them tomorrow morning.

Hopefully the close-up helps.

To be fair, although the outer housing looks the same and you could probably just grind out the extra bits with a Dremmel, it looks like the actuator cones are in different positions. They look centred in the 8V paddles, but shifted down slightly off-centre in the 8Y versions...

Reactions: Adam.Fleetwood
These are the matt ones from the group buy. I bought them from Louie a while back and got them out of the drawer a few hours ago as I was going to fit them tomorrow morning.

Hopefully the close-up helps.

To be fair, although the outer housing looks the same and you could probably just grind out the extra bits with a Dremmel, it looks like the actuator cones are in different positions. They look centred in the 8V paddles, but shifted down slightly off-centre in the 8Y versions...

View attachment 257806
View attachment 257807

Thanks mate I’ll probs just do that and grind down the bits that are too long

Reactions: PaulBCN
I missed the group buy. Where can I buy this matt carbon paddle? Thanks!