Group Buy for URUS carbon fibre gear paddles in Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

There are some people on here that reached out to me in wanting to be a reserve should someone drop out but it looks like everyone paid and and most have already received there paddles and the feedback has been good. The process was incredibly easy as it appears that everyone on this forum are top people. I'm now in split minds as to whether to place one more small order and make more people happy or alternatively leave it as a very limited one off special that 17 people have got to enjoy and adds a uniqueness to their car. I found out why we don't see these in online stores, it is because making them is not that simple and quite a few fail in the manufacturing process.

So the question is if I was to place one more order of no more that 20 would the forum be interested or shall we keep the uniqueness?
I’d be interested! Count me in.
Thanks for your efforts organising this far.

Count me in, if you get enough people. Appreciate you sorting this for us

Would just like to say thanks for sorting out the group buy jimbo - the paddles are mega. Far exceeded my expectations quality-wise, can't wait to put them on my car (if it ever arrives).

Reactions: kormilo1950 and jimbo255
Well it's officially over and the guys that asked for some above all got them thanks to a member dropping out. I hope you all enjoy them and I would love to see pictures when your cars arrive/you get them on! Thank you. If anyone has any questions please PM me. @Sandra can we close this group buy thread now please :)

Reactions: kormilo1950, Adi7r, Sandra and 1 other person
Group Buy is now closed. Thanks @jimbo255 for organising this. Exceptional job. :friends:

Reactions: kormilo1950, jimbo255 and Adi7r
Status
Not open for further replies.