Carbon skinned gear selector surround group buy

Chrisbowen

Reaction score
Morning everyone

been chatting to a German company about a carbon skinned gear surround that they produce and was wondering if anyone would be interested if I ordered a batch of 10 ?. They use brand new original parts that are then skinned in carbon by the looks of things you simply switch over and can keep your gloss black scratch magnet to put back at a later date.
The website price is 290 euro but goes back up to 320 euro on Monday. With a bulk discount and using the UK right hand side part I can prob get the price down to £240 secure posted to you ?
I’m happy to buy them outright to start with and sell on once I have them and poackage them up etc.

I think they look very good and will obviously be a perfect fit.
The piano black is a real pain in the arsenal to keep clean

please let me have your thoughts
Happy to do all the leg work

cheers Chris

pic is LHD version but you get the idea and I have given my VIN number to get the correct RHD drive version so rest assured you will get the correct thing and I’m happy to test fit to my car and do more pics etc and I’m happy to have collection rather than post if that’s what you prefer

Attachments

• 5EE7C96F-D235-44C6-BA9A-6E62ED368286.jpeg
    5EE7C96F-D235-44C6-BA9A-6E62ED368286.jpeg
    419 KB · Views: 174
Reactions: Mike.46
I have to include postage costs possible import charges etc and covering all my costs etc. I’d lay up the cash up front so I’d like to try and get one for free - being honest I don’t think that’s unfair I don’t want to make any money other than one free for me if that’s an issue for anyone then fair enough don’t buy one.

I have to include postage costs possible import charges etc and covering all my costs etc. I’d lay up the cash up front so I’d like to try and get one for free - being honest I don’t think that’s unfair I don’t want to make any money other than one free for me if that’s an issue for anyone then fair enough don’t buy one.
6) Audi-Sport.net recognises the value to its members and the wider community of 'Group Buys' - a practice in which a member or trader negotiates a discount for a particular product or service based upon a minimum required quantity to be purchased/undertaken. It is in the interests of Audi-Sport.net, its members, partner companies and the wider community that these are managed as carefully as possible. ANYONE wishing to publicise/offer a 'Group Buy' on Audi-Sport.net MUST contact a site Administrator to discuss/negotiate each 'Group Buy'. Failure to do so may result in the 'Group Buy' being removed from the site, and/or sanctions on the originating account.

Reactions: Economist
Ah ok my bad sorry
How do I contact the admin ?
Sorry I didn’t read the manual

Ah ok my bad sorry
How do I contact the admin ?
Sorry I didn’t read the manual
I am an administrator. I want all details of company, product, cost, minimum quantity before you can proceed

I am an administrator. I want all details of company, product, cost, minimum quantity before you can proceed
Would you be kind enough to message me please Sandra I can’t see / work out how to message you ?
many thanks

You have mail

Reactions: 8YARWY

Sorry Chris that was in no way aimed at you.

Good on you for organising a group buy, ignore the silly comment about price from Mastablaster, it’s all he’s good at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Off course just like me and there is nothing wrong with this except few silly members here ;) I can get this tax free as well :)

Last edited:
Sorry Chris that was in no way aimed at you.

Good on you for organising a group buy, ignore the silly comment about price from Mastablaster, it’s all he’s good at.

ok mister alfa and omega im glad you know everything best ;-)

ok mister alfa and omega im glad you know everything best ;-)

Better than talking a load of nonsense, which you seem to have a diploma in……

• Haha
Reactions: billymc92 and Mastachaz
Better than talking a load of nonsense, which you seem to have a diploma in……

many members notice you and few others guys here know best , BTW there is ognore button simply press on me and that will solve your problems because I can see from some time you got many :)

mamy members notice you and few others guys here know best , anyone there is ognore button simply press on me and that will solve your problems because I can see from some time you got many :)

Lol know best I don’t think so…….

I offer an opinion and help if needed.

Reading your pigeon English replies has become tiring so yes on ‘ignore’ you go.

Oh and if you don’t like certain members on ASN then perhaps it’s you that should be ignoring them.