Service message.

Jimbo's TT

Treat others as you would like to be treated.
Reaction score
I've noticed that the "service due" warning message has come on in my TT TDi, message being :- Service due 11 days or, 6000 miles.
Now, she was last serviced on 16/1/22 and has only done some 3.5K miles since then so, I'm somewhat puzzled, as I wasn't expecting to be having to do it again until next January/Febuary time especially after such a low milage this year.
I'd rather wait until then tbh as at the last service, I replaced every filter in the car along with a brake fluid service and a new set of front calipers, pads and discs.
The 11 days or 6K miles seems a little erroneous too. One or other but to expect 6k in 11 days seems strange, no?
I'm beginning to think that the milage and time intervals for the servicing routine have gotten more than a little mixed up at some point, so much so, that the car is giving multiple choice messages.
Any thoughts or suggestions?

Why just didn’t you re-reset again by yourself, some cheap OBD2 can do just the job than oh lala dealership

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ended up gpoing to my mates garage and he reset it on his computer he had some difficulty doing it too but, got there in the end.