Wiring Help: Something missing

Dav33d

Reaction score
CA4559DE 3FDF 4963 9DAC A2A0989D0919

Whoops. Was meant to write something with the photo. My bad.

car was stolen and recovered recently, I’ve been down to revo for a stage 1 map and there’s some issue with the turbo delivering power and then immediately dropping away. There was also errors relating to the exhaust flap and fuel cap. Sat nav doesn’t know the right location either.
I’d read the ECU could cut power if it can’t see the exhaust flap so I thought I’d have a look. The garage that “fixed” my car have left stuff unwired and I think there’s an orange junction box missing.
Do any of you guys know what that orange box could be, what that wire would plug into that’s just been left loose and would if the ECU can’t see the flaps does it cut power?

What exactly in the pics are we looking for or at as nothing appears obvious ATM, although I'm still not 100% due to COVID, so maybe give me a pointer.

What exactly in the pics are we looking for or at as nothing appears obvious ATM, although I'm still not 100% due to COVID, so maybe give me a pointer.

there’s an empty caddy next to the white one I think that should have a green caddy in.
I’ve also just realised that part of the cete valve controller has been left in … that’s causing my exhaust flap issue.

hope you get bet better Covid can be rough!

Empty bracket holders are very common & if you have nothing tucked away as it's been removed, then your car never came with it anyway, so I wouldn't use this as a reason at all.

You need to work through Erwin for your vin & track back the wiring from the flaps, as I am going to say ATM it's not related to that green connector you believe is missing, it's probably going to another location.

Thanks for the replies.

it was actually the half of the cete controller left in. Valves now work and the car is sustaining boost under wot.

Thanks for the replies.
it was actually the half of the cete controller left in. Valves now work and the car is sustaining boost under wot.
They probably ripped it out thinking it was a ghost !