Facelift S3 has been spotted in testing

Jason1987

Reaction score
What do you think the interior changes will be? I hope they don’t do something stupid like remove the flat bottom steering wheel and just have the horrible round one. New virtual cockpit would be good also.

Reactions: AdamInKent
Reactions: Moots and chevy117
What do you think the interior changes will be? I hope they don’t do something stupid like remove the flat bottom steering wheel and just have the horrible round one. New virtual cockpit would be good also.

More power would be a good start to at least put it in line with the MK8 Golf R
I'd expect the facelift to be around 320/330 Hp

Cheeky how they’re doing a face lift when people can’t even get the current a3 for. A year

Reactions: chevy117
I'am interested to see what develops with the facelift as my current 8V S3 is coming up to 4 years old in march .
It will have to be a massive improvement on the current 8Y S3 for me to consider that's for sure .

Those headlights look similar to the new A4 Avant that has been spied recently. Seem to have more customizable LED signatures, like the bottom section of the current Matrix Headlights.

Be interesting to see if this is likely to be revealed this year, Geneva Motor Show is in October so could definitely see that being used as the usual platform for a reveal.

I can see Audi being left with a massive amount of canceled orders by people who are waiting 18 months + (Like me!) from order of the current model, when the newest facelift could be around the corner!

Reactions: Terminator x
Given all the issues with the initial 8Ys, you'd want to give it a year before you'd take one anyway I suspect.

Sell it for cheaper no fake air intake patch the high gloss $hit in the interior add better colours add new interior seat options basically strip everything back bar the dashboard

Hmm, hard to tell with the camo but it looks like a vauxhall astra from the front :puke:

At this stage, external changes seem very mild. Hoping to learn whether anything has changed in the mechanicals, though. Power bump? Golf R torque splitter in the S3? Really itching to know.