S4 B9 discs and pads cost

Earton

Reaction score
My S4 is needing discs and pads all round, my local Audi dealer is wanting £1560 and my local independent is wanting around £1300. This seems very expensive (especially compared to my previous S4), I just wanted to know if others had been charged similar amounts?
Thanks

Probably right for Audi, seems expensive for the Indy. The genuine Audi parts are expensive it has to be said but I bought all the parts from AUTODOC (Oem suppliers) for £350 and did it myself. I guess that would be more like 600 at an Indy?

I have discs from Mtec front and back on my S4. Never had issues with them on this car or my previous RS3. As for pads I went for Yellowstuff from Ebay.
Audi just like to add £££ on top of anything. If I was you I'd buy the discs and pads yourself and then get Audi to fit them, that's what I did but I cant honestly remember the price they charged me. I'd have a good guess of around £550 for fronts and rears. This was last year.

Thanks for the replys, it appears there are other options then! I contacted EBC about redstuff pads but they dont do them anymore for the car, I had read that yellow stuff were very dusty so it put me off a little. I will have a look at MTec and autodoc.