Buying an Audi

ch1z64

C'mon you's bhoy's in Green
VCDS Map User
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn't matter what car u will buy . It will only be the expense off buying the parts that will differ .
So i can only say in my honest opinion is if u buy any Audi u will have too pay a lot for parts .
Now as a guy who accidently feel into Audis and it has cost alot to keep it going all i can say is buy from Reputable suppliers cause if u dont u will have to pay more to keep it running and your Woes will be endless .
P.S. Invest in a Genuine VCD's Cable

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Couldn’t agree more been burned on three Audis all racked up big bills then ended in a scrap yard…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve owned Audis almost exclusively for almost 30 years now (with a brief 2 year period of BMW ownership) and have to wonder why I stick with the brand.
They’re not the most reliable or well engineered cars yet I’ve gone and bought a 2018 8V to replace my 2006 8P.
I’m beginning to think that I’ve lost the plot :tearsofjoy: .
You’re right about the VCDS cable though, one of the best car-related purchases I’ve ever made and an essential item for any VAG car owner.

I've been lucky. In 13 years the only out of annual maint/MOT bills I've had has been a couple of the sensor/valve thingys and the sump gasket.

I've been lucky. In 13 years the only out of annual maint/MOT bills I've had has been a couple of the sensor/valve thingys and the sump gasket.
Thats what u call lucky , i recently had a rear brake line brake and when i went to get it repaired the 12mm bolt had been crossed threaded to the caliper so ended up £90 labour and £171 for new caliper . Other than that she has done me well

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk