Q5 Audi Q5 Vorsprung Exit Seat Function - HELP

Dubjam

Staff member
VCDS Map User
Solutions
Reaction score
My dad has just bought a 2019 Q5 Vorsprung.

It has the power seat, with entry/exist assistance.

He has been trying to find a way of programming it for the seat to lower as part of the exit process due to disability, but hasn't had any luck.

I've tried Googling it, but cant see if this is even an option or facility.

Could anyone with a Q5 Vorsprung advise if this is 1, even possible, 2, if it is, how to do it?

Thanks all

I've had two cars with this feature (A6/Q8) and neither of their manuals mention the ability to do this.
If he's the only driver of the vehicle, maybe set seat memory 2 to the seat position he needs for entry/exit? He could then change the position back to 1 for driving. It's less than ideal, but better than nothing.

Reactions: Dubjam
I've had two cars with this feature (A6/Q8) and neither of their manuals mention the ability to do this.
If he's the only driver of the vehicle, maybe set seat memory 2 to the seat position he needs for entry/exit? He could then change the position back to 1 for driving. It's less than ideal, but better than nothing.

Thanks, yeah I didn't think so, but thought it worth the ask.

This is how he has it at the moment to use the memory buttons.

He has the ability to give the car back if its not suitable, so not sure at the price this is acceptable, hence wanting to see if its possible to get it drop with coding or whatnot.

Reactions: DaveW