anyone done the vids lowering mod?

glenandem

Reaction score
hi has anyone done the vcds lowering setting mod, other than following the guides did you have any issues and did you go any lower than the 17mm most posts seem to recommend?
any pics too!

I'm assuming this is the lowering mod on cars with the adaptive air ride, I'm considering doing it to mine.

that's right bud, ive seen the guide and have a copy of vcds to do it no probs but was hoping somebody on here may have done it!

ended up doing this the other day, only dropped it 15mm but very easy to do and I could go abit more but im happy with how it is as it does drop a tad more ive noticed when the wife drives off in it.
fitted some staggered spacers too and car definitely looks more sporty than standard.

Attachments

• IMG_5835.JPG
    IMG_5835.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 84
Could only lower mine 14mm maximum ,I just kept trying it a little at a time until it couldn’t go any lower , ended up getting an electronic works lowering module tho

Have lowered a lot of vehicles over my time. If you have night vision and or Automatic cruise control then going 17mm (approx) or lower will throw the systems out until recalibrated. Raising the vehicle a little if you get this returns everything to normal.

Reactions: Bishop187 and Sandra