S3 Front Wings

Ian W

Reaction score
I know this has been covered a few times over the years but has any one found any OEM replacements for the front wings?

My drivers one has gone from perfect to quite bad bubbling on the lip in six months :(

Second hand may be the only option but from what I have seen, a lot of them don't seem much better and they are strong money!

Thanks

Reactions: Stuart B
I know this has been covered a few times over the years but has any one found any OEM replacements for the front wings?

My drivers one has gone from perfect to quite bad bubbling on the lip in six months :(

Second hand may be the only option but from what I have seen, a lot of them don't seem much better and they are strong money!

Thanks
Audi Tradition is the only possibility I have come across so far and you will need a German friend as they will not deliver to England anymore. S3 breaker on insta has a couple in at the moment good luck.

Reactions: Ian W
I know chris off the facebook page has a few in atm, but the driver side ones are always the first to go. think he charges about 200 for a clean one.

can you post up a pic of how bad they are?

Reactions: MPH
I know chris off the facebook page has a few in atm, but the driver side ones are always the first to go. think he charges about 200 for a clean one.
How you doing bro? Funny you would think the nearside next to all the mud and sh*t would be the first to go...

Reactions: danny_dj3
How you doing bro? Funny you would think the nearside next to all the mud and sh*t would be the first to go...
All good mate, been in the same boat as Ian looking for good wings, but all sorted now :)

Reactions: Ian W and MPH