Dreaded put in Park DSG fault

Gazbo109

Reaction score
Few weeks ago i got the dreaded put in Park position ...... not happy . So did a bit research and you can upgrade the DSG selector . Kept looking into it and decided after speaking a few different people to get my gearbox serviced . Result it sorted the problem.

Not saying it will sort your problem but well with looking into as i was told 4 hours labour at £110 per hour to sort + part at £92, Got the service for £169 so win win

Hope this helps some people

That's very cheap, the oil alone is more than that from audi, did they use OEM oil & beware there's allot of fake box & engine oil out there.

Make sure it's good oil & make sure they did a proper calibration of the box afterwards if yours supports that.

That's very cheap, the oil alone is more than that from audi, did they use OEM oil & beware there's allot of fake box & engine oil out there.

Make sure it's good oil & make sure they did a proper calibration of the box afterwards if yours supports that.
I work in the trade and it was a good friend who is a sales manager at Audi so got the DSG service , Haldex and oil service for £402 so not bad at all.

Confused, so it wasn't £169, £402 makes more sense.

Confused, so it wasn't £169, £402 makes more sense.

No It was 169 for the DSG , 130 something for the oil service and 90 odd for the haldex service. so total was just over the 400 mark