A1 aircon issues and DAB

MagicmanMagicman10

Reaction score
Hi All, new to site, looks great, just brought my daughter her first car, A1 1.4 lovely little car with a lot of toys, air con didn’t work and said maybe just a regas, over course regas didn’t solve it, it not switching the compressor I’m told, is this not just the pressure switch on air con pipe faulty? And her stereo MMI sat nav works, fm work and xs work, yet DAB every station is muted with a speaker and a x next to it?? Very odd, anyone can help with these issues please. Roy

Ideally needs a diagnostic scan, also check car spec if it had dab initially fitted, if so then antennas would be next call, if not then someone had fitted a dab unit but no dab antenna system, kinda hard to help remotely as no data to work of.

Could be the g65 etc pressure switch, you again need to check diagnostics.

Reactions: MagicmanMagicman10
Ideally needs a diagnostic scan, also check car spec if it had dab initially fitted, if so then antennas would be next call, if not then someone had fitted a dab unit but no dab antenna system, kinda hard to help remotely as no data to work of.

Could be the g65 etc pressure switch, you again need to check diagnostics.
Lovely, thank you, so it’s still at garage but I’ll get it back, Defo has dab from dealer, I’ve checked that bit, and I have an old vagcom kit from years ago when I used to be in trade! Thanks for you me help