Safety recall 97HO

I don’t understand why dealerships can’t understand why customers do not want a car wash. Drives me insane, along with a bit of anxiety, despite the numerous notices I put all over the car. Hate it.
Just had my service and recall done at Glasgow Audi.

In the check in process there was a note to "do not wash car - only hoover". Further i hung the "do not wash sign" that came with my ceramic coating. They did a good job with the hoovering.

Had my recall done at Hereford Audi on Thursday and an early oil change. Signs up ‘do not clean’ and sure enough it came back exactly the same. The loaner for the day was an A8 which I have to say was a lovely ‘waffty’ ride. My eldest now wants one!

Thats not the only connector, I had two 8Y models in the past 3 years where the connector under the drivers seat wasn't fully clicked in and the seat would just stop moving forwards or backwards!!!

Top marks for Audi on that one lol.

Had mine done this morning. Successfully eliminated any of the car wash squad with their Brillo pads with strict instructions and signs all over the car and they took it straight in. Only there 5mins……all good. Guy said they haven’t seen one wrong as yet. Tick in the box from them and another payment from Audi UK I suspect.

I also had mine done this week. Similar story, he said they're doing about 5 cars a day. I have to say that the Crawley Audi experience was a revelation compared to the Tunbridge Wells BMW I used previously. The staff seem to actually know what they're doing and care about their jobs and customers.

Should this show on the MyAudi app as being done?

It will show on the Digital Erwin history file online.
It will show in the service history section of the App as well, after a few days when updated by the servers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will show in the service history section of the App as well, after a few days when updated by the servers.
I think they are having issues at the moment, dealer has not been able to get my service history into the system for some time now. Dealer blaming Audi. Audi not denying it.

Had the safety recall email couple of months ago, booked in this week. Drove in last week Friday, to get the Safety recall signed off on ErWin.
Decide to drown a cup of coffee while waiting...
All done (visual check), No coffee.