AUDI A3 Sline 2023 - is the Interior light package ambient lightening?

Joebriggs866

Reaction score
Hello everyone excuse me if this query has been answered before so my Audi A3 Sline was ordered in September 2023 with a March 2024 Delivery. Looking at the light packages in my PDF it says LED interior lighting pack, is this ambient lighting or just a standard white colour across the dashboard and doors in which the colours can't be changed ?

What does the Extended ambient lighting pack actually include? Is it just the ability to change the colours or does it also include extra lighting within the cabin?

I've apparently got the extended package on my new S3 but it's pretty underwhelming, yes I can change the colours but there isn't much lighting in the cabin, just the strips along the doors and the dashboard, I thought there might be more lighting elsewhere?

Hello everyone excuse me if this query has been answered before so my Audi A3 Sline was ordered in September 2023 with a March 2024 Delivery. Looking at the light packages in my PDF it says LED interior lighting pack, is this ambient lighting or just a standard white colour across the dashboard and doors in which the colours can't be changed ?
I’ve ordered the Audi A3 TFSI E s line (in May 2023). on the spec sheet mine is under QQ1 LED Interior Lighting Pack. When I rung the dealership they said this is just the white ambient lighting on the doors and dash etc as they have pulled the extended (Multicolour RGB) all together. Not sure if that’s the case now but QQ1 is just the white

Reactions: AdamInKent
Yes mate the dealership said they took it off (Multicolour RGB) all altogether due to supply chain issues. Anyway even white on the dashboard and doors then at least it some form of lightening whilst driving.

What does the Extended ambient lighting pack actually include? Is it just the ability to change the colours or does it also include extra lighting within the cabin?

I've apparently got the extended package on my new S3 but it's pretty underwhelming, yes I can change the colours but there isn't much lighting in the cabin, just the strips along the doors and the dashboard, I thought there might be more lighting elsewhere?
If you have the multicolour lighting then you have the full ambient lighting package - there should be an option for you to turn the footwell lighting on whilst in motion to give you some more background lighting.