Tech Pack Pro 360 camera missing

Pinkpanther77

Reaction score
So I ordered my S3 in September and called into the dealership today for an update on the build date. Apparently Audi have a parts shortage again and the Tech Pack Pro is missing the 360 camera and only coming with the standard reversing camera. Audi should have informed the dealership when the order was put through but didn’t. This only came to light today.

So I ordered my S3 in September and called into the dealership today for an update on the build date. Apparently Audi have a parts shortage again and the Tech Pack Pro is missing the 360 camera and only coming with the standard reversing camera. Audi should have informed the dealership when the order was put through but didn’t. This only came to light today.
Oh interesting.

I looked at an unregistered in-stock S3 with Tech Pack Pro at the end of August and spotted the 360 camera system was missing. Turns out there was a bulletin/advisory that mentioned some build weeks were missing it. They offered me £500 off the price as consideration. I managed to play with the configurator and got it to show the actual price of 360 camera system - £770
I'd be pushing for at least that amount if not more.

In the end I was able to amend an existing order in a build slot that was clear of the 360 camera shortage. I was fully prepared to argue for the whole cost of Tech Pack Pro to be taken off the invoice as a result of reading the T&Cs - non-delivery of equipment if my car had turned up without it.

Hope you manage to get some recompense for it being missing

360 camera KA6 price

My sales guy asked if I wanted to delay the order to get the 360 camera and I said yes. I am in no desperate rush and would rather the car had the full spec. He is going to get back to me once he’s had an update. There was no mention of this when I ordered the car and I thought the previous shortage had come to an end. I will definitely be arguing for the £770 off now if I’m order can’t get pushed back. Thanks for the info!! When was the build slot on the existing order? My car is currently due in week 14.

Yeah - if you are in no rush makes sense to get a complete car. It would annoy me knowing it didn't have everything it should have.

The existing order I was able to amend was for build week 39 (25th Sept) last year. There's a few posts from me in the 'A3/S3 delivery lead time?' thread with timeline etc.
I can't recall the weeks that were affected in the advisory/bulletin. But I was assured (as much as you can be) that my order would be clear of the shortage and have it fitted - which it does.

Good luck!

Thanks for the info. Still waiting for an update from the dealership to see if the order can be pushed back.‍♀️

Same with my S3, the dealer offered 250 but in the end I managed to get £500

Same with my S3, the dealer offered 250 but in the end I managed to get £500
My dealership has put a request in to see if the car can be delayed so I can get the 360 camera but 3 weeks on and still no update. Have you taken delivery of your yet?