A6 C7.5 Side assist coding

CK87

Reaction score
Hi!

Does anyone know the coding after doing the retrofit of side assist (lange change assist, the one with the two led indications in the mirror housing).
According to what I know, the coding should be at least:
Enable side assist in 5F.

Then adaptation , I guess the security code is S12345?

->
ENG122227-ENG125805-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_lane_assistant: activate
ENG122227-ENG125807-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_lane_assistant_over_threshold_high: activate
ENG122229-ENG117742-Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-SWA_0x1A: activate
ENG122229-ENG117743-Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-SWA_0x1A_msg_bus: Terminal 15

Do I miss anything?

There's also coding to modules
A5 an 17 and adding the module to 19 can list

Sent from my SM-S901B using Tapatalk

I see.
Unfortunately, in contrast to the retrofit in my a3 8v, i haven't get this to work on the a6 c7.5 yet.

When I add the side assist to the gateway. It does shows up. But when i try to enable the Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-SWA_0x1A: activate

It says ''function not available''

It is a pair of used radars that i bought from the US , but that should not be a problem since the part number is identical to european ones.
I also noticed that according to ELISA, I should connect the positive to fuse 5 in ST4 . But i noted it is already been occupied. So i tried to tap into it but still doens't work.
I also count to fuse 5 from right to left since that spot is not occupied, however still got the function not available. (it's from model year 2017)

Someone with experience on this?

It can't be the CAN wires since my reverse camera CAN wires are joined to the pair of the side assist in J533 and my reverse camera still works.

1. Maybe a insufficiënt ground can couse these problems? according to the manual , there should be an official grounding spot near the fuses in the trunk (saloon) but I didn't find it yet so I just used a metal screw-like piece with a nut.

2. Maybe I accidentally plugged the connector of the slave into the master module and vice versa. I'll try to swap it soon.

Perhaps someone has an official (retrofit) manual?