a6 50tdi avant Adaptive chassis pack?

Adrian1871

Reaction score
Any A6 avant 50 TDI owners have an adaptive chassis spec on there a6 ,4wheel steering,
dynamic steering,
adaptive air supension,

cant really find many at all with this spec wondering how many others have it, Was wondering as i have adaptive chassis pack if the torque and g meter will actually give me a reading without this rainbow box as i'm not keen on messing around with electrics

Any A6 avant 50 TDI owners have an adaptive chassis spec on there a6 ,4wheel steering,
dynamic steering,
adaptive air supension,

cant really find many at all with this spec wondering how many others have it, Was wondering as i have adaptive chassis pack if the torque and g meter will actually give me a reading without this rainbow box as i'm not keen on messing around with electrics
Well…

What is adaptive chassis ? If you reffer to susspension the options were: normal, s line (sport -20 mm), adaptive damper, adaptive air or predictive adaptive air like in s8. Offcourse the RS could be bit od o mix or something made for R line in Audi.

4 wheel steering it’s very rare option, even in RS6 or A6 with Vorsprung come out as additional equipment. Dynamic steering is basically every Audi and its mean less power steering help when on the move and more help when in the town,

Not sure about the torque and g meter reading, perhaps your car have few options that should not have when it was new ?

You have mentioned yourself about the lights before in the other post

factory spec
more spec than a vorsprung ?
tour pack
city assist pack
hud display
panoramic roof
allwheel drive
dynamic all wheel steering
adaptive cruise controll
side assist
lane depature
distance sensor camera
camera based traffic recognition
adaptive air suspension
power door close
panoramic roof
4 zone dual climate
mmi in high gloss black ie same as rs/vorsprung models!
360 cameras
HD MATRIX lights
park assist
20inch alloys
storage pack
extended interior lighting pack
full leathers
bang and o (fake by the way from factory absolute scam! ) audi speakers they have purchased the licence too put the badge on thats it there audi speakers sound ****! pmsl
wirless charging pad
virtual cockpit
8speed triptronic
3.0tdi very pleased

yh im well pleased with the handling and comfort big improvement on c7 handling on that was awful, this air suspension setup is very impressive parking it with all wheel drive is very noticeable getting on and off the drive on a lock too just see how this air suspension holds up already had 1 new front air strut! and i can hear compressor when i get in passenger ie partner opens the drivers door cant hear it when I'm driving myself and open door wondering if this indicates a leak or its normal no lights as yet but never heard it before

well the g meter works, engine and tourqe doesn't must be another setting needs activating going too do some further investigation anyone knows anything in engine/central electrics ect need coding first??

What I need to find out is when you said about the B&O sound system ? Why is it fake ?

c7 genuine c8 is audi brand speakers with B&o must be cost saving for f1 honestly take a look for yourself anyone with B&O in there c8 will say the same sounds **** and speakers are audi branded apparently audi bought rights from them for branding so we get the silver badge now Bose wouldn't doo that!!!

go on ebay 22 plate rs6 breaking with B&O speakers for sale look at them! or taker your door card off!

probably why we dont have the tweaters that pop up on dash like my display model on app! stoped them for cost saving!!

IMG 3482
IMG 3482
IMG 3483

c7 genuine c8 is audi brand speakers with B&o must be cost saving for f1 honestly take a look for yourself anyone with B&O in there c8 will say the same sounds **** and speakers are audi branded apparently audi bought rights from them for branding so we get the silver badge now Bose wouldn't doo that!!!
I have about 100 cars in my life. Most of them were Audi’s.

When I got my first C8 (got 3 of them including S6) with B&O I have to admit - nothing like BOSE ! Less powerfull and less bass. But I decide not to judge so quick.

At home I have full SONOS sound system and my brother abroad have very powerfull Samsung very old. Now his system playing nuch louder and much more bass coming out. After a xmass visit went back home here I played same music in my sonos and will never replace this is just different level of quality of sound.

Found it very similar with Audi B&O. Not so powerfull not so bass’y but the quality of the sound is 10 times better then Bose ! And about 20 times better then Audi without any sound upgrade.

Make sure you settings are ok. Make sure you sound input is with good quality (coded properly) I found it that there is much different depend on what and where from you playing.

At last - put you headphones on and play this for me:

View: https://youtu.be/yLkct_TNGd0?si=y06txD9KmHKknEYY

View: https://youtu.be/dB2jroxEL0A?si=lhqukcOAwKH2B1-f

Its not just about how loud and how much bass is there ! Bose will never be able to do that ! Its not just about the speakers, is the amplifier etc..

I have about 100 cars in my life. Most of them were Audi’s.

When I got my first C8 (got 3 of them including S6) with B&O I have to admit - nothing like BOSE ! Less powerfull and less bass. But I decide not to judge so quick.

At home I have full SONOS sound system and my brother abroad have very powerfull Samsung very old. Now his system playing nuch louder and much more bass coming out. After a xmass visit went back home here I played same music in my sonos and will never replace this is just different level of quality of sound.

Found it very similar with Audi B&O. Not so powerfull not so bass’y but the quality of the sound is 10 times better then Bose ! And about 20 times better then Audi without any sound upgrade.

Make sure you settings are ok. Make sure you sound input is with good quality (coded properly) I found it that there is much different depend on what and where from you playing.

At last - put you headphones on and play this for me:

View: https://youtu.be/yLkct_TNGd0?si=y06txD9KmHKknEYY

View: https://youtu.be/dB2jroxEL0A?si=lhqukcOAwKH2B1-f

Its not just about how loud and how much bass is there ! Bose will never be able to do that ! Its not just about the speakers, is the amplifier etc..

There not B & O i had an a4 avant balckedition with b&O (genuine) good system my a6 avant blackedition with genuine bose was good the c8 is pants! speaker wuality alone is not B&O standards at all!

Im a big audi fan massive just disappointed with the sound system its ok but too advertise as B&O and not be is just plain wrong! not sure were b and o are made if its hungary they could be genuine but just look at them speakers were is the quality?

Anwser is all products are made in Denmark and that speaker clearly states Hungary

and ? Your hd matrix headlights were made in Czech Republic. Every single matrix in any Audi was made abroad by Hella ! Audi UK made only desk for customer service

probably why we dont have the tweaters that pop up on dash like my display model on app! stoped them for cost saving!!
There are 2 different B&O sound systems on the A6. The first, initially offered as part of the Comfort and Sound Pack (included in Vorsprung spec) and now also part of Tech Pack or (on early cars) as standalone, is the B&O Premium Sound System, and the second which has the speakers that rise from the dash is the 3D Advanced Sound System. Given the price of the second option very few cars will have been spevced in the UK with this and I think it was dropped as an option in 2021 or thereabouts.

Reactions: spartacus 68
interesting wonder if anyone actually has the advanced system then! mine says premium on app speakers don't look the best of quality regardless, wonder what door speakers are in the advanced system then be nice too compare see if there made in hungary as b and o is denmark manufactured and distributed only !