colours

Mike.46

Reaction score
I see the configurator is back for the SB, no more Tango red, just Kyalami/Mythos/Python/Kemora/White and Daytona

I see the configurator is back for the SB, no more Tango red, just Kyalami/Mythos/Python/Kemora/White and Daytona

lol why though when everyone is selling up or awaiting the vastly improved FL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that is a shocking colour choice.
green / grey / white / black / yellow / grey

Go back a few years and we had some stunning colour choices such as sepang blue / sprint blue / misano red / suzuka grey / floret silver ... all for the standard uplift price too.

Reactions: Mike.46
that is a shocking colour choice.
green / grey / white / black / yellow / grey

Blanderosa continues then.

What’s the betting things won’t improve when the facelift arrives.

One things for sure though it’ll be more expensive, can’t see it having a better interior either, just watch Joe Achilles video on the RS7 performance, Christ it doesn’t even get the lovely buckets in the Uk for £130k+ too……

Audi uk have lost the plot and customers it would seem.

• Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin, flybynite and Mr Freeze
Christ it doesn’t even get the lovely buckets in the Uk for £130k+ too……
Changed my mind on those buckets after spending a bit of time in them in a mates FL R8. They hold you really well but not that comfortable and can't help feeling they would wear really thin on a long journey. It would certainly restrict who would fit in the front of the car. (that maybe the idea for some :tearsofjoy:)

Always wondered why they were not a popular choice in the R8, now I know, however even the R8 comfort/TTRS seat is better than what is fitted to any of the last couple of generations RS3

Changed my mind on those buckets after spending a bit of time in them in a mates FL R8. They hold you really well but not that comfortable and can't help feeling they would wear really thin on a long journey. It would certainly restrict who would fit in the front of the car. (that maybe the idea for some :tearsofjoy:)

Always wondered why they were not a popular choice in the R8, now I know, however even the R8 comfort/TTRS seat is better than what is fitted to any of the last couple of generations RS3

These ? Didn’t think these were in the uk even in an R8
839aed7b32451028bbd88ba12c33abc1.jpg

Reactions: flybynite
These ? Didn’t think these were in the uk even in an R8

I must have been thinking they were the same as the buckets they never fitted to the 8V. Those were the R8 type.

Those 8Y ones in the picture don't look so uncomfortable actually :icon thumright: , probably learned their lesson

Reactions: 8YARWY
I must have been thinking they were the same as the buckets they never fitted to the 8V. Those were the R8 type.

Those 8Y ones in the picture don't look so uncomfortable actually :icon thumright: , probably learned their lesson

And sales would improve I bet by offering these in all UK RS products.

Audi yet again failing……

Reactions: flybynite
Audi yet again failing……

To be fair it is all across the VAG group, lots of instances you can't get the good stuff in the UK, VW Seat and Skoda too, often it is not even a LHD vs RHD thing. Spent many years importing stuff and bits I need. Mind you Merc and BMW not immune. JDM stuff was always better but at least they did not usually single out the UK but it does happen (like the latest Subaru BRZ) Can't see it changing any time soon.

Reactions: 8YARWY
Nowt wrong with grey haha
nothing at all and my 8Y RS3 was daytona grey - but it would be nice to have a wider choice of colours (including some of the stunning older colours).

Reactions: Mr Freeze and 8YARWY