Semi indicator rear light mod - just discovered my new S3 has them...

audiruss

Reaction score
Hi all,

Hope everyones having a good start to the week.

I picked up my 14 plate S3 last night, it drives like new, I'm very pleased. The poor seller just spent £1200 on it before he handed it over as there was slight misting in one of the dampers so they've both been replaced along with with top mounts and bearings at a cost of £1200..

Anyway, so far so good with the car. However (not a major problem) I locked it from behind (ooh-err) today whilst shopping and someones installed some fandango rear indicator thing where the inner and outer flash at different times. Excuse my language and I know it's a personal taste but it looks *****!

Looks like I just need to remove the aftermarket wiring loom on researching, does anyone know for sure?

Thanks a lot,

Russ

most likely pace car mod done on vcds.
Should be able to undo it with coding.

You may be right that your car has the (readily available) electronic 'box' that is plugged into the loom at the back lights rather than coding. Easy enough to remove a rear light to check.

Thanks, it doesn't look as good as that so no module. I also removed one of the rear lights today and no additional wiring so I am hoping its just coding it back to standard. Thanks for all your replies.