Rear PDC location of the sensors on the bumper

lizart95

Reaction score
Hi
I got rear ended yesterday luckily no one was hurt except the bumpers. My old bumper has holes for the PDC but the new one doesn't …I have the measurements for where to drill from a thread from here but the are for upper position on the bumper and mine are way lower.What can I do in this situation ? it was very hard to find this bumper because of the color.

"Sensors are positioned as the factory which are 30mm center down from bumper leading edge, 240mm either side of center line from boot catch and then 430mm center to center from inner sensor"
20220502 194332

Bumpers have drill cross marks from factory on non PDC bumpers so you'll know where to drill.

Reactions: ahtcap
I was expecting + because I read here about them but they are no where to be found on the new bumper-I'm looking at where the ones on the old bumper are located. Only 4 arrows I found on the inside but forgot to measure the spacing between them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240503_114350_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240503_114350_Gallery.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 16
The only new thing i found is this
they are 2 on either side but none in the middle

20240503 115917

Update 3 hours later there are no + nothing ... I found some pictures to reference roughly where the sensors should be but no marks there.

Last edited: