Rolling Road Session - Awesome GTI

Which date is best for you?

• Total voters

Aky

Aky
Reaction score
****AWESOME'S FIRST AS.NET RR DAY***

**BOOKED FOR 8th MARCH**

Looking to do a rolling road session at Awesome in Feb/March. We have 2 dates so please Vote on which date you prefer. Only register if interested please. We've had this up in the A3/S3 Section however I'd like to welcome all AS.NET members to join in. I think the maximum is about 20 cars, so first come first served.

2wd = £35
4wd = £45

20 places. PM me if interested including your vehicle details and I'll add you to the list.

1, Aky - 2002 S3
2, Jeffers999 - 1999 S3
4, 3.2 Ju - 2005 A3 3.2 Quattro
5, Funky Junky - 2003 S3
6, Chris's Audi - A3 1.8T 2wd
7, Jamieface - 2001 S3
8, Sitrials - 2000 S3
9, Pat - AMK S3
10, Billybravo - 1996 A4 1.8T 2wd
11, S3IZZO - 2007 S3
12, Mitch78 - 2007 S3
13, Phantom - 2007 S3
14, Blue Thunder - 1998 S4
15, Spin140 - 2007 S3 (needs an AM slot)
16, Mattfinn 1999 S4
17, Ballcrusher - 2000 S3
18, Big Don Mk4 V6 4Motion (Ballcrusher's mate)
19, Louay 2007 S3
20, Jimbo King 1999 A4 1.8T Quattro

Reserves:

JoJo
LDoR
ANDYTQ

Feb date best for me but easy either way really. A4 Avant Sport TDi.

Pm sent, March is best for me, but either is fine:icon_thumright:

Do you have a group discount price?

Be tempted to bring my S4 along. Only been to Awesome once, but they seemed to have a very good setup and friendly staff.

Can I be on the reserve list? I'm keen to turn up, but I don't need a run on the rollers, I will go on to make the numbers on the day if there is space though.

jojo said:
Can I be on the reserve list? I'm keen to turn up, but I don't need a run on the rollers, I will go on to make the numbers on the day if there is space though.

Just turn up mate. I'm sure there will be a few that drop out between now and March.:icon_thumright:

Price for the rolling road run is £35 all in for 2WD and £45 all in for 4WD
There is also a laminated printout of the runs afterwards too
Hope that helps?
Sarah

billybravo said:
is it pos to have two power runs as i would like to see what the car pulls with nitrous and without.

cheers

craig

I'm sure you can have two runs. I've asked Awesome to reply to your question so someone should be along shortly.

Cheers

I wont have my audi by then but could i come along and watch? Still got my cooper s at the moment thats good for 230bhp. I'll stick that on the rollers if i can.

I will have to have a word with our guy on tuesday when we are all back in
Sorry I cannot answer it :( not THAT up on how this rolling road works
Be back on on tuesady with an answer
Sarah

Aky said:
1, Aky - 2002 S3
2, Quattro Rep -2002 A3 TDI Quattro
3, Jeffers999 - 1999 S3
4, Isoproturon - A4 TDI Sport
5, Joost - 1995 A4 SE 2wd
6, 3.2 Ju - 2005 A3 3.2 Quattro
7, Funky Junky - 2003 S3
8, Chris's Audi - A3 1.8T 2wd
9, Jamieface - 2001 S3
10, Sitrials - 2000 S3
11, Pat - AMK S3
12, Billybravo - 1996 A4 1.8T 2wd
13, LDoR - 2007 S3
14, Nicklght - 2001 S3
15, Mitch78 - 2007 S3
16, Phantom - 2007 S3

Reserves:

JoJo

****** - looks like I'm the 'poor relative' at the mo! Nobody with a 1.6 interested????

voorhees said:
surely its priced per run :uhm:

That would be the norm, but since his car would already be strapped to the rollers, I can't see them charging double for 2 runs of the same car, one with nitrous and one without, maybe 1.5 times cost?

if they do I'll do that to see with and without if I can do it

@AwesomeSarah:hubbahubba:

Do i get a free cuppa plus run around and make myself really annoying as usual Sarah ?

You normaly get 3 power runs per go, so maybe you could do 2 without nitrous and then 1 with.

You'll just need to decide which run you use Nitrous on, as obviously heat soak will be an issue.

Does anyone know how many fans Awesome have available? I could do with two as I have SMIC's.

luca1 said:
I wont have my audi by then but could i come along and watch? Still got my cooper s at the moment thats good for 230bhp. I'll stick that on the rollers if i can.

Come along mate. More the merrier. Should be a good AS.NET day out I'm sure there will be a free spot on the day if you want to run your Mini.

Really looking forward to this.. there seems to be a varied amount of cars going.. Quite afew s3s which is always good.. I`ve not had mine rolling roaded since having stg 2 put on at awesome plus my other mods.. so will be interesting to see what it produces this time..

I'd like to change my vote to the Feb date. Might not be able to make the March date now.

Forgot to mention. Yesterday I booked us in for March 8th due to the poll showing it being the most popular date...... Sorry LDoR. Let me know if you can't make it and I'll take you off the list.

I'll have to come off this list then, at least put me on the reserve list just in case i am available.

Cheers

Put me down for this with my S3 8P, totally standard but be interested to see what it puts out plus to meet other members.

Can definetly attend If you put me down for an am slot as have plans for the afternoon.

I'll organise a box of snacks from work - (McVities/United Biscuits) to keep your bellies fueled.

I have been to an Awesome RR day before with UKmkivs & my mapped Mk5 GTI, very well organised event and well worth attending with accurate rollers.

See you there

Maybe a bit difficult to police I suppose, but would it be beneficial to have the runs without the mods declared until after, then we will know for sure who has spent wisely for their power gains lol.

Ballcrusher said:
put me down please if theres still some places 2000 S3

Long Journey for you that day. More the merrier. I'll put you down. I'm expecting a few to drop out closer to the time.

Will be interested to see how my 150,000 mile A4 TDi fares (no mods). Lots of black smoke no doubt.

I might be able to come along on the day to "spectate" and chew the cud. We'll have to see how things pad out a little closer to March. Would be good to put some faces to names!! ;)