Rolling Road Session Fri 8th March

jamieface

the only S3 in the villiage
Reaction score
Right then guys its all been booked so i hear from aky. Does anyone fancy meeting up on the way down for a convoy up there ??? Might be a laugh to have 20 audis going up the M6 in convoy !!! Im from the cheltenham area so if anyones near me and fancies a convoy up gimme a PM

cheers j

jamieface said:
Right then guys its all been booked so i hear from aky. Does anyone fancy meeting up on the way down for a convoy up there ??? Might be a laugh to have 20 audis going up the M6 in convoy !!! Im from the cheltenham area so if anyones near me and fancies a convoy up gimme a PM

cheers j

I plan to get there early, and I take it you will be heading up the M5, where do you join the M6? I could meet you at jcn10 services on the morning, since I'm coming from Solihull, M42 then M6.

jojo

want to pick me up from leicester on the way :thumbsup:

(as i have a broken S3)

ha ha i now realise its a saturday ! even tried to book the day off work !! lol. Yeah jojo J10 M42 sounds good. Tamworth right ?? What Time Were you thinking of ??

I`ll be coming from Lincoln.. If anyone wants to meet up

jamieface said:
ha ha i now realise its a saturday ! even tried to book the day off work !! lol. Yeah jojo J10 M42 sounds good. Tamworth right ?? What Time Were you thinking of ??

I'm coming from the other direction, jcn M42, I meant meet up at jcn10(or is it jcn11?) M6 Hilton Services, what time does the RR start? aim to meet like between 7.30-8am to get there for 9 usually right??

ahhh right got ya ! Ive no idea what time it starts but that sounds good to me mate ill double check with Aky

oh what an early morning i'll be having, i'm coming up from brighton. yawn. if you see a silver a4 veering allover the m6 then toot me please :)

See you there jojo ! 7.30,M6,J10/11

Come on guys theres gotta be a few more interested in meeting up ????

Pat said:

Pat which way are you intending on going as i'm from stamford about an hour from you but 40mins that time in the morning!!
i'll convoy it with you!:icon_thumright:

Yeah thats cool mate, i`ll be joining A1 at markham moor roundabout.. I could meet you in services there as there is a Mc ds!!! Drop me a PM..

Pat said:

Yep i'm up for meeting up if you're coming from Lincoln :icon_thumright:

I'm in Bradford so no doubt you'll be coming along the M62 to Manchester. Could do with another meet en route

mitch78 said:
Sounds good to me, any idea what time? Bearing in mind someone suggested the 8P S3s are first on.

its a 9am start so prob be about 8.30 at Birch!

Well day has arrived, I`m just getting up be on the way by 6.30

Just got back from this, nice to see more faces to go with the names, thanks for arranging the meet/rolling road Aky, and now we shall await the rather low figures(in my opinion) that the rollers produced.