A quick photo favour..please

Clach

A3 - 1.8Ts
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Had the car serviced last week, and woke up this morning to find the passenger footwell damp, indeed, rather soggy in places. Anyway, from what I can gather they have probably not replaced the rubber/plastic trim correctly after changing the pollen filter. Therefore, I was wondering if someone has a pic of either side of the top end of the engine bay to see how the trim should lay. I noticed the rubber cover at the passenger side was up above the side panel, I evened this out so that there are two clear rectangular holes for the rain to run off and into on either side (if that makes sense).

I hope this is correct...

Cheers,

Clach :icon_thumright:

Not being rude, but why dont you take it back to where you got it serviced and get them to do it, if they didnt put the seal back on properly???

Thought of that, and give them a bit of guff on the phone but can't get round there until Monday of next week... Good shout though, just wanted to make sure it was on properly before I start thinking heater element etc.

Just about burned out the wife's hairdryer trying to dry the carpet... lol

LOL...no worries, see if you can garage it and sort it at a mates if you havent got your own garage....soz cant help anymore, oh and dont forget to stock up on the magic trees