Favour please? silicone sizes

Plunky

Reaction score
could someone please do me a favour, yesterday i fitted my new intercooler kit, one of the ebay ones, however i want to replace all of the silcone couplers with better items and in black.
has anybody got the sizes of these couplers to hand?
:D
cheers
Liam

It can vary depending, you really need to measure what you have to know excatly.

i was just wondering if anyone had done the same thing and had the sizes to hand

its ok, just went and measured them, decided not to be lazy!! :D

haha, I was just about to say don't be a lazy ****** Liam!

But just to confirm your measurements, it's 50mm for all the straight couplers, 52mm will be a loose fit, you'll need 3 of these. then onto the core, you need a 50-63 reducer for the hot side, and a 60-63 for the cold side.

I got some really nice 5 ply stuff at very sensible prices from www.siliconhoses.com. Tehy also supplied me with some nice JCS HiTorque clamps, which are very nicer than the mikalor copies supplied with the turborevs kit

cheer Nick!
got a quote today from Roose motorsport which i thought was quite reasonable. gonna try the place you got yours from aswell though.
Tell me about those clamps, their crap!!
had a boost pipe blow off twice now, they dont seem to be able to tighten up enough.