New wheels

Audi-Max

Reaction score
I don't have a digital camera at the moment.
But i have a black Audi A3 1.6 Sport
and im thinking about new wheels and wanted to see some of your ideas?

also i have seen the gallardo replica wheels on here which do look tasty on the Audi but where do they stock them?

But yeh post some wheels you think look nice or unique on the A3 up for me thanks in advance guys! :respekt:

If you want nice, go for RS4/TT reps, RS6 reps or Porsche cups, if you want unique, pick something out of the ordinary and suprise us. ;)

DSCN0704.jpg

I have some standard A3 Turbo (16") wheels for sale (cheap) if you're interested.

On my A3, I went with the RS6 reps. Currently stock with the AVus 17's on my S3.

Black A3 you say eh? take a look at mine. R8 wheels. Not a common wheel at all and keep with the audiness.

Photo0032.jpg
:kissmyrings:

any bbs really! cannot go too far wrong

Standard S3 Avus, you cant go wrong with them!!

Yes mate. Fleabay sorted me out. Can sort out a tyre deal with them over the phone although I only went for budgets. Here are a few more:
The day they arrived!
DSCF4272.jpg

side profile:
Photo0037.jpg

Photo0026.jpg

:kissmyrings:

The blonde in the TT is rather tastey!!! Shame about the wheels though :(

Cars looking good mate!!

Anyone seen a pic of an black s3 with these on
MO1890_l.jpg

If you want nice, go for RS4/TT reps, RS6 reps or Porsche cups, if you want unique, pick something out of the ordinary and suprise us. ;)

Agree porsche cups look awesome. or try some other porsche wheels for a change give it ago. Sportec wheels also look shaweeet

I don't have a digital camera at the moment.
But i have a black Audi A3 1.6 Sport
and im thinking about new wheels and wanted to see some of your ideas?

also i have seen the gallardo replica wheels on here which do look tasty on the Audi but where do they stock them?

But yeh post some wheels you think look nice or unique on the A3 up for me thanks in advance guys! :respekt:

Try taking a look at the top of this section. sticky titled post pics of your A3/S3...