Is it me

Bong Water

In two minds
Reaction score
Or is the forum getting busier?

I took a break from for a couple of months because it makes me want to spend on my car but inevetibly I returned and it still makes me want to spend money on the car but, makes my day go quicker for sure! My job is so ****** boring sometimes if it was not for car forums I think I would go under :puke:

Cool place anyway, some interesting stuff and people for that matter :p

:thumbsup:

I think it goes in phases, certainly a Friday seems to generally be a busier day as people get bored & look for something to pass the time before the home time bell rings!! FYI im on a 1/2 day today, no reason for it, just couldnt be bothered to work this afternoon!!!

Wish I was on half day :(

Going to leave at 4 though, rebel that I am.

LOL.....love the forums.....make the day go so much quicker, in between work that is :)

yep, I really do hang around here too much, but its better than looking at the wall for long periods.... ;)

A ot of the old faces do seem to have drifted away though.

That happens with forums though, I was on a generic Honda forum for years with 3500 posts and a Civic forum with 4000 posts I dont visit either anymore

exellent forum, good mix of all walks of life and people get back to you if you need help. unlike some forums where loads of people visit but never post or reply. left a few because of that, lurkers................

Actually, it's been busier since Lottie and MingBlue made a few posts... women huh, can't live with them, can't live without them!

You spelt woman wrong in that context...it should read:

"typical woman" - an A not an E. Tut!

:moa::moa::moa::moa::moa:

Oh and have you seen my special can of whoop *** floydy boy?
he was refferring to yourself and ming blue. 2 women as in 2 females where if it was yourself being reffered to of course it would be woman.:o.k:

I'll never understand women. I mean leave the toilet seat up and they moan. Leave it down and pee on it, they still moan. Stumps me. lol

I like it here though and am happy. Need something to do when I'm bored at work (not that I get much time to get bored these days).

I think all forums go through quiet and busy phases. I have'nt been on here for a bit posting but would still read the forums without logging in most days. And it's the same with about 5 other forums I visit. Just depends where I like to Chew the Fat *cough* :whistle2: that particular day.

:readit:

emotlol_21.gif

:p