Is it me ?

JohnboyC

Reaction score
OK, hands up - I HAVE been watching some of "I'm a Celebrity get me out of here"...mainly cos SWMBO likes it :motz:

Have to say this time it really is utter brain numbing gobsh*te!!!!!

Apparently each celeb is being paid £60K, but Katie Price (without doubt a ****** awful role model for any wannabe who just looks like a complete freak with those gigantic t*ts) aka Jordan is taking £350K...half of the celebrities I have never heard of !

Oh yeah ! Celebrity ????? How does Joe Bugner equate to being a celebrity....he seems to be a sandwich short of a picnic....

What a bunch of no hopers....and then we have those grinning kn*bends Ant & Dec......

Rant over...maybe this needs to be moved to Rants & Raves.....sheesh !

Have to say this time it really is utter brain numbing gobsh*te!!!!!

This time?! Have previous shows been better then?!

I don't speak from experience, I never watch any 'reality' tv - so can't judge fairly, but my opinion is who gives f*ck what these non entity celebrities do or say.....

This time?! Have previous shows been better then?!

I don't speak from experience, I never watch any 'reality' tv - so can't judge fairly, but my opinion is who gives f*ck what these non entity celebrities do or say.....

I know I too am in a minority when I say I dont get it either!! X-factor, Strictly come dancing, big brother..... repeat ad nauseam!

The film Idiocracy is a stark warning, not just an amusing film.

I'd enjoy it more if he was in it:

predator14.jpg

I'd enjoy it more if he was in it:

predator14.jpg

Lol... Brilliant

I don't watch that crap either, however if this gentlemen was in it I'd definately watch it...lol

'I'm a Celebrity get to the chopper'

Last edited:
also with arnold and the celebs getting picked off

" GET TO THE CHOPPA MO%$ER FU&*ERS "

images