Interior trim

For the original guy who wanted the trims. I have 4 fish scale door trims in the garage that i will be putting on ebay shortly. I'm taking pictures of the tomorrow. i'll see waht state they are in pm me if you are interested before I put em on ebay.

Well today I bit the bullet and ordered a full trim kit...£330!!! Ended up getting it from my local motor factors who deal with a company called TPS who matched VAG Parts' price. I've gone for the brushed aluminium instead of my original fish scale finish. Just need to wait for them to come from Germany. Can't wait!

There is a company over on Audizine.com who will take your original trim and carbon fibre it. Now you may think it might look tacky, but the finish comes out BETTER than the original S4 / RS4 trim.

Andy

andyccr
which ones do you have in yours, the price on vag-parts for the ally ones went up just as i decided to bite the bullet and get new,then i managed to get a set off the bay second hand after about 8 months of looking.
what does your contact charge for the carbon ones?
why are the ally ones at vag-parts alot dearer for the cabs?

No they are made from pukka aero grade prepreg carbon which was baked in an autoclave.

I've got genuine RS4 cabriolet trim in mine, I managed to get it for £250 !!!

Not sure of the guys name over on Audizine, but have a quick search for 'carbon' and I'm sure you'll find the guy. There are picture so you can see how good the work is.

It's just the RS4 version. Available from vagparts or your dealer etc.