New Face......

a3 mart

Reaction score
i have been playing with the idea for something different for the front of the a3

all black what you lot think good or bad

i have also been thinking about putting the original top grille back on but blacking it all out

25072008311-1.jpg

I think the general consensus is the car suits the four rings to break up the front a bit, but thats just personal choice. My car looks like it may be same colour, im just planning to go for either s-line or S3 facelift front end in the future but have only had the car for a few weeks so I need to save my pennies for a bit 1st.

i was going to go for the s line front but when i found out you also need to buy a bonnet i decided not to do it lol

i personally like it looks mean and moody! lower it a bit and it will look swee. take a look at my post i got a similiar one for the face life model!

Afaik you also need the slam panel to complete the s-line facelift front end!

i personally like it looks mean and moody! lower it a bit and it will look swee. take a look at my post i got a similiar one for the face life model!

it is lowered cheeky lol

only by 35-40mm on koni fsd shocks and springs

i would have loved coilies but where i live and what i do would make it impossible :(

I think the rings are one of the best parts of having an audi removing them would be sacriledge, even if they are black rings its still a set of rings to be proud of!

quite true biggiep but i just wanted a clean look to the front of my car

i might put a set of silver rings back on and see how it looks

yeah get a photo of rings back on. bet it would look better with votex splitter

:wub: sorry mate didnt know it was lowered! but grill def looks good! the cleaned look is the choice of hard core dubbers!

I would go for a S3 front end, without the S3 badge obviously..

Jonny

Afaik you also need the slam panel to complete the s-line facelift front end!

slam panel? Do you mean the bit with tha bonnet catch on it (landing panel)

I was just going with what Matt had listed.

I would love the s3 front end but the parts are a lot dearer than the s-line equivalent. Im going to fit s-line rear spoiler 1st and work out the front bumper next.

slam panel? Do you mean the bit with tha bonnet catch on it (landing panel)

I was just going with what Matt had listed.

I would love the s3 front end but the parts are a lot dearer than the s-line equivalent. Im going to fit s-line rear spoiler 1st and work out the front bumper next.

You dont need the slam panel to do the conversion, its the side reinforcement bar(runs behind the bumper) which you need.

Parts are the same price for S3 as Sline, infact S3 bumper is £1 cheaper than the Sline for some reason

Dont like your front grill. Personally the S-line front would be my choice. Looks really nice and isnt trying to be something its not(performance wise).

went to Cheshire Oaks today and some little scrote ripped my grille off

i got hold of some security guard who was quite helpfull
but he said where i was parked i was just out of the security cameras

the damage

02082008326.jpg

whats left of the grille

02082008328.jpg

so i pulled my old one back out and modded it a bit
i dont think i will be putting another one back on :cry:

02082008330.jpg

why they did it i have no idea because it is bolted at the top under the bonnet and it is no use to them now it is in two pieces