Which Meguiar's products?

Markb

Reaction score
Just trying to work out which ones I should purchase.

I want a wax and a shampoo, but do I need any of the clothes etc.. as well?

Also if you can post the names etc.. that would be excellent (Last car was Diamond Brited. So don't)

Morning,

Start off with a bucket of warm water and add Meguairs Gold Class Wash Shampoo & Conditioner using the Ultimate Wash Mitt to clean the car. On the Alloys a squirt or two of the Hot Rims All Wheel Cleaner (I use Wynns, seem pretty effective) should get them sorted. Chamois it down (I use an Autoglym one) with the Microfibre Drying Towel. Go over with the Quick Clay Detailing System to remove the bugs and bird grime, using the Foam Applicator Pads apply some ScratchX to remove any of those scratches and buff up using the 100% Cotton Terry Towel. Apply a coat of the Gold Class Clear Coat Liquid Wax again using the Applicaor pads and then buff and remove with the other 100% Cotton Terry Towel you've purchased. Finally treat the tyres to a thin film of Endurance High Glass Tyre Protection Gel for that finished look.

Have fun.

I bought and used Meguiars Quik Wax for the first time on Friday. Very good stuff if you do not have the time to do the 3 stage process!