Servicing in Scotland

SnoopS3

You cant beat German
Reaction score
300 Miles till my next service apparantly. Can anyone here recomend a good place to go for a service in Scotland? Any recomendations or advice on places to stay away from would be welcomed.

Preferably North/North East as im in Aberdeen.

thanks in advance

Glasgow Audi m8 or one nearer? I would always get a dealer service. Other garages are just as good im sure, but you can't beat a full dealer service history imo.

Was thinking of using Aberdeen Audi for the History but im not sure on them, heard a few horror stories but i suppose you get the same stories from most garages..!

Bavaria Autowerke in Aberdeen do a good job - cheaper than the stealers too.

They only work on VAG cars and you will get an Audi stamp in your service book :)

Im due a service in Nov, think I'll be heading to Volks Centre out Kingswells way, seem to have a pretty good reputation from what I have gathered.

Be interested to hear where you end up going and how you find it chief

autowerke in aberdeen gave me a quote for work 80,000 mile service 250, haldex 80
think i may be heading there in january.
Anyone used them prices??
also need alignment doing how much is that??

autowerke in aberdeen gave me a quote for work 80,000 mile service 250, haldex 80
think i may be heading there in january.
Anyone used them prices??
also need alignment doing how much is that??

seems pretty reasonable pricewise.
for standard wheel alignment i was quoted 40 or 50 note by one of the big tyre places down by victoria bridge, cant remember the name now sorry!
Not sure how much a custom alignment will sting you but I've been recommended wallace performance should i ever need that done again, might be worth giving them a bell?

300 Miles till my next service apparantly. Can anyone here recomend a good place to go for a service in Scotland? Any recomendations or advice on places to stay away from would be welcomed.

Preferably North/North East as im in Aberdeen.

thanks in advance

You had it in for the service yet SnoopS3?