A3 1.9td remap - wakeupyourcar

benr

Reaction score
Hi,

Been thinking about a remap on my 1.9tdi 110bhp, what is the expected results for this remap and are all remaps pretty much the same? I know its a pretty rough question as there are many opinions.

Ive seen wakeupyourcar.com which has a dealer very local to my work in shipley/bradford and was wondering if anyones tried this company?

my motor has done approx 80k and have read this wont be a problem at all but the only thing i worry about is the turbo. For no reason in particular but i just do. Vag com never finds any issues with the running gear on my car either.

Just wanted your thoughts really, i haven't contacted adrianflux yet either to see how much my premium will go up by.

Thanks
Ben

a mate of mine had his 110tdi A4 mapped at chipped UK, and it went up to 146bhp and 200lbft, it really made a big difference, and the car is way nicer to drive now.

Well worth it, although I would avoid little known tuners, and stick to the big names, such as Revo, Custom Code, etc etc....

cheers for the advice. Anyone know anywhere around leeds way? also whats teh sort of cost? as im hoping to get cheapest but still want it reliable if you knwo what i mean.

Cheers