Door switches (window)

Clivesportback

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know how to get the 4 switch out of the door, so i can change it as one of the switches is not working :( i have a new 4 switch to go in but can seem to find how to get it out/off :(

3dr is door card of & have to remove from underneath, its clipped in & you have to wedge the sides to loosen the clipped in part then when all clips released out of the holes it should drop out, cant imagine its much different for 5dr tbh.

cheers matey, i guess i have to take the door card off :( (how do i do that) :)

3dr has a screw at bottom of door, then the alum or piano black trim comes of & there's 2 screws behind there, then it unclips of, do from bottom corner & wedge your hand in & slowly apply pressure to wedge a gap & it will pop of & then carefully go round the whole edge left/right/bottom to release all fixings as they're just push clips, then should just come straight of, but beware of the looms connected so pull away a little to find loom plugs, release these, then door cards all yours, be interesting to take the old one apart to see if its just come out of place, but to test before taking apart, plug the new switch pack into the loom to test if its that at fault as never know could be wiring or door module, if its switch pack then replace huh