MY NEW S3 SPORTBACK

amcg1

Reaction score
Hi guys been lurking around the forum for a while now and just thought i would introduce myself, previously had a A3 2.0TFSI buy due to the arrival of my 1st child i took the plunge and bought a sprint blue S3 sportback, loving the car to bits, only draw back is its the wifes daily run about as i use my vw caddy for work, keeps the miles down on the car, took delivery on the 2nd of Jan and loving every minute of it

Resized .. r88per..

so want one of these nice car the pic is massive though cant see it without scrollin left and right lol nice though i love the s3 sportback lucky man............any mods planned ... not that it needs any ...nice motor anyhow:hubbahubba:

thankyou, new to the whole uploading pic thing so may have done it incorrectly, have already retrofitted rns-e, and am retrofitting the glovebox ipod connection this weekend, apart from those two upgrades thats all i have planned at the moment as im working on my other car at the moment, a noble m12, for sprint hillclimb and track day use only, and also my four month old son takes up a lot of my time, so not much time to mod

yeah got a six month old its hard goin once them pegges start lol good look with the car mate ..

s3s3-3.jpg

Heres a smaller one- if u upload on photobucket, it esizes to a godd size

looks awesome!!!

WOW! looks really nice mate! them windows look dark for standard privacy glass, you guna do the front?

Hi kaz219, thankyou for the picture resize thing, am totally lost at the moment, went into imageshack and resized the imge but cant find how to replace my original image with the resized one, can you tell tell me how i can edit my 1st post to do this

ye goto the 1st post & click edit at bottom of post on right, then you delete the image in that post & add a new one with the resized link, leave text as is if like.

Yeah I am planning one of these stronic if move to italy comes of ok with mrs etc.

Be nice to have little more space again & good for a young family we want aswell.

r88per your a lifesaver thankyou, my balding head reflection in agnews door glass doesnt look so bad now!!
lee malone, thats the standard privacy spec and doesnt actually look as dark in real life so just going to leave the fronts as standard, i debated over the roof rails for ages but the better half prefered the car without
to be honest i had a deposit down on a Q5 but when i realised i couldnt get an s-line spec at the time that i wanted the car delivered i change to the S3 and the fact that once the wife had speced the Q5 it was touching £43k changed my mind aswell, went for the 3 year £250 servicing deal aswell so thats a bonus, overhere in N.Ireland we only have 2 audi dealerships and they are both Isaac Agnew, so getting a discount etc can be somewhat difficult, but i dont think i did too bad